that’s her dad bro

she looks like such a whore

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
absolute degenerate cumdumpster niggerlover lobotomised foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
Bro you mog that guy. Maybe just rape him to put him in his place? Then she'll be all yours, bro

FBI THIS IS SATIRE NO RAID PLS

i really don’t understand

unironically it might really be his personality lol
maybe big dick theory idek
or like some say females only really become hypergamous after 18

maybe big dick theory idek
or like some say females only really become hypergamous after 18
nah it’s cope to an extent, a lot of 14-17 year old girls have been fucked or dated by an older guy so they have already seen the power of their pussy anyway

This is what is incomprehensible, without rationalizations, that which is absurd and disgusting to those who appreciate aesthetic improvement; maybe enjoy what I wrote before: "Her boyfriend is repulsive; That's what makes me take a step back from giving credit to the theory that "looks are all that matters" (Although it was not his "confidence"): Many who spend their time trying to maximize their appearance fail to have an attractive and beautiful foid (And insolently arrogantly innately like any other female) like this one; this is what I see most happen and I don't like it because it's unfair to me but anyway the wind blows"
"many like me are prettier than him and have never experienced it while he enjoys her attractiveness and body, unfair but whatever"

having a oneitis hurts bro, just fking block her from insta, u are just hurting yourself.Ik that feel.