Why’d an old fart choose to watch something weird when I gave him the remote to the tv?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
At the old doctors office I worked at, some old fart was sitting waiting and I decided to be kind and give him the remote to watch what he wanted and he flicked the channels and left it on a weird true crime rape show.

I didn’t see what it was but all i heard was a traumatized woman saying “I felt it run down my breasts and felt so violated” as she cried and he just left it on that channel probably getting bricked up and wanting some pussy

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
At the old doctors office I worked at, some old fart was sitting waiting and I decided to be kind and give him the remote to watch what he wanted and he flicked the channels and left it on a weird true crime rape show.

I didn’t see what it was but all i heard was a traumatized woman saying “I felt it run down my breasts and felt so violated” as she cried and he just left it on that channel probably getting bricked up and wanting some pussy
I remember this episode of House, this is a good summary

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I remember watching that episode jfl, it was staged, what year did this happen in btw

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore