Why’d don’t I fit in anywhere? Bengali guy.

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
I’m Bengali/American. Born in NY and raised most my life in MI. Never got into my culture. Sure I do like Indian food and that’s about it. I smoke, I drink, and all that shit, which is haram, but I don’t see myself as muslim. I don’t really believe in god. I feel like an outsider in my Bengali family/circle. Because of my anxiety and depression, I feel like I don’t fit in anywhere. My hobbies are getting tattoos(chest area cause my parents don’t know.), working out, traveling, and films/movies. I really don’t know what I’m doing in life. I’m 25. I want to move on in life and be a better me but just don’t know what I’m doing and digging myself a hole because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Show pics bro. But maybe you weird, boring, home rotter etc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
So you're not accepted in the Muslim community or the kafir community. And you're 25 years old. It is over bro. Sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
51182D2E 0301 4BA6 A24D 8908F4B5B8A0

Show pics bro. But maybe you weird, boring, home rotter etc?
So you're not accepted in the Muslim community or the kafir community. And you're 25 years old. It is over bro. Sorry
Well I am accepted in the kafir coomunity. It’s my upbringing and I feel like im doing something wrong

• +1
All that matters is that you look good. Anything else especially religion is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip and 3 others
You need to be basic or close to average to have a good life, the more you deviate from the norm the harder it will be for you. For example if every one in your community is atheist it's better to be atheist, if everyone thinks the sun revolves around the earth you need to think the same.

Basically you have to be the stereotype for your community.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
You need to be basic or close to average to have a good life, the more you deviate from the norm the harder it will be for you. For example if every one in your community is atheist it's better to be atheist, if everyone thinks the sun revolves around the earth you need to think the same.

Basically you have to be the stereotype for your community.
I see. So what, I should just act muslim even though Im not?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 6401
@Gaia262 got offended :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I see. So what, I should just act muslim even though Im not?

Are you guys really suggesting he look and act like a Muslim Bengali in the USA?

It's beyond over if he does that. Unless he wants to be blue pilled get an arrange marriage and work some taxi job.

Where do you see yourself OP , with a white girl , hitting up the club's ?

• +1
Fuck religion. It brain washes you.

My social anxiety usually fucks up my relationships
Cope. Religion educates u, guides u. Helps give you something u can rarely find anywhere else. Walk back to islam brother those are your people. If shit hits the fan they’ll be the ones to help u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, looksmaxxtocope and 1 other person
Cope. Religion educates u, guides u. Helps give you something u can rarely find anywhere else. Walk back to islam brother those are your people. If shit hits the fan they’ll be the ones to help u

Seriously this whole thread you guys are just gas lighting him. He is questioning everything he has been taught which is the first stages of black pill meaning he can't see the world the same as his blue pilled Bengali culture he is used to therefore he is stuck in limbo.

Btw.

Religion was created by the elites to control the masses. Its redundant now as we have economic systems that do that perfectly.

It doesn't guide Anyone, you take religion away there would be the exact same number of shit people vs good people. Lol if you think church going girls are pious virgins .

.....We shall visit saudi Arabia to see all the nice religious kind hearted people............(sarcasm btw)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
  • +1
Are you guys really suggesting he look and act like a Muslim Bengali in the USA?

It's beyond over if he does that. Unless he wants to be blue pilled get an arrange marriage and work some taxi job.

Where do you see yourself OP , with a white girl , hitting up the club's ?
I really see myself doing something I love to do in life with a bunch of friends that care about me. Every muslim freind I have do not relate to me. If I want to go out and party, they cant. If I wanna hit the bar, they cant drink. If I wanna smoke some weed, they cant. I gave up with muslim friends because I just cant connect with them. I like to see myself with a Latina or even a cute Indian girl. I dont hit the clubs a lot. I might go to a bar here and there.

• +1
InshAllah ur parents see ur tatooo and u drinking

• +1
Seriously this whole thread you guys are just gas lighting him. He is questioning everything he has been taught which is the first stages of black pill meaning he can't see the world the same as his blue pilled Bengali culture he is used to therefore he is stuck in limbo.

Btw.

Religion was created by the elites to control the masses. Its redundant now as we have economic systems that do that perfectly.

It doesn't guide Anyone, you take religion away there would be the exact same number of shit people vs good people. Lol if you think church going girls are pious virgins .

.....We shall visit saudi Arabia to see all the nice religious kind hearted people............(sarcasm btw)
Thats what I say also. Islam just brain washes you and makes you a cuck. All these muslims I see do not have any idea on how to survive in the real world, network, start businesses, go out their comfort zone and do other things. They see any non-muslims are enemies and not everyone is against them. If I think or talk different or even be myself, they think Im bad and should die. What kind of relegion is this? Also, Islam upbringing creates men who are weird and cant be social with people or act normal with other Americans.
InshAllah ur parents see ur tatooo and u drinking
they know I drink. Never saw my tats

Last edited:
  • +1
I really see myself doing something I love to do in life with a bunch of friends that care about me. Every muslim freind I have do not relate to me. If I want to go out and party, they cant. If I wanna hit the bar, they cant drink. If I wanna smoke some weed, they cant. I gave up with muslim friends because I just cant connect with them. I like to see myself with a Latina or even a cute Indian girl. I dont hit the clubs a lot. I might go to a bar here and there.

To be honest you sound like your neurotransmitters are still intact. I suggest you get off this forum before they gank your brain.

Go to this website meet up with people they have tons of events going on that you might like build a social circle with similar minded people and just have fun with life.

Please for your sake leave here.

www.meetup.com

Last edited:
  • +1
All that matters is that you look good. Anything else especially religion is cope.
huh?
To be honest you sound like your neurotransmitters are still intact. I suggest you get off this forum before they gank your brain.

Go to this website meet up with people at a bar or club build a social circle with similar minded people and just have fun with life.

Please get off this forum.

www.meetup.com
I first have to fix my social anxiety. When I go out in public, I get anxiety, Feel like people are looking at me and talking about me. I feel inferior to people. Becuase of bullying and my fucked uo childhood and high school years

• +1
Seriously this whole thread you guys are just gas lighting him.

Btw.

Not gas lighting him

Religion being created by the elites? I don’t know about that. Especially the abrahamic religions which were born and started in regions hostile to their existence. Religion often has been the thing that directly fought the elites. See Christianity in the Roman Empire as an example.

Saying it doesn’t guide anyone is retarded. Look at religious societies across the world or western society when it still upheld religious values. The family unit, hypergamy and inceldom all were in a much more stable state than now, there’s a reason for that. I could give you even more examples too

if it didn’t exist things in history would of been much worse. Open a history book and you will see why.

Church girls in the west sleep around now because they’re religious in name only. They cherry-pick the shit out of teachings or outright ignore them. Actual church girls who take religion seriously tend to be virgins or have extremely low lay counts that never exceed 1-2.

Meanwhile secular foids (majority of foids in western society) will rack up a 10+ bodycount by 20. It’s obvious which one is better. Anyway there’s no point in arguing with you, you’re dead set on atheism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Incoming and Chadelite
Thats what I say also. Islam just brain washes you and makes you a cuck. All these muslims I see do not have any idea on how to survive in the real world, network, start businesses, go out their comfort zone and do other things. They see any non-muslims are enemies and not everyone is against them. If I think or talk different or even be myself, they think Im bad and should die. What kind of relegion is this?

they know I drink. Never saw my tats
Cope cope cope

I'm Muslim and I'm highly nt and DOM

just because ur a broke ugly manlet doesn't mean religion is to blame lol

Go to Muhammad Ali or Mike tyson or Abdul jabbar best athletes ever that Islam is bad

Piss off ur shit genetics cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
Cope cope cope

Go to Muhammad Ali or Mike tyson or Abdul jabbar best athletes ever that Islam is bad

post a pic of you, lets see. Im broke but wouldnt say im ugly. Im 6'3".
Cope cope cope

you named all athletes who are black and genetically gifted you idiot. Islam does not even come in play with genetics dumbass.

• +1
huh?

I first have to fix my social anxiety. When I go out in public, I get anxiety, Feel like people are looking at me and talking about me. I feel inferior to people. Becuase of bullying and my fucked uo childhood and high school years
Stop drinking. You gain nothing from it. It bloats u and fucks with your health. Why do u need alcohol?

U can party with muslim friends cmon bro. Them not wanting to party with u doesn’t make sense tbh. U just need the right circle

Weed is bad for u. Smh, this lifestyle has no longevity. U don’t gain anything from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
huh?

Staying here won't fix your anxiety and self confidence. This is just a mental obstacle once you go to these events it will get easier and better.

You stay here and burn your neurotransmitters dealing with people insulting you this will be you in 6 months I guarantee it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ur kinda dom not ugly not Chad

I Don't believe ur 6'3 since avg bengali is 5'6 but it is what it is

Either way ur life is shit Islam is perfect cope more

Funny how all the best athletes ever became the best after they became Muslim

you named all athletes who are black and genetically gifted you idiot. Islam does not even come in play with genetics dumbass.
Ha ha

They all are Muslim ffs

Tyson won more matches after he was a muslim

Ali became the goat after Islam

Abdual jabbar too

Cope more when the west was built in Spanish golden age technolgy made by Muslims 1000 years ago

• +1

You can check my pic I posted in my previous post, I am 6'3".

Religion does not have any connection how good of any athlete you are. Its all about genetics and work ethic. Thats it.

• +1

Ha ha

They all are Muslim ffs

Tyson won more matches after he was a muslim

Ali became the goat after Islam

Abdual jabbar too

Cope more when the west was built in Spanish golden age technolgy made by Muslims 1000 years ago
I’m not surprised. ISLAM forces you to put down the drinking and smoking. Dropping both will improve your health. U will learn discipline

• +1
I’m not surprised. ISLAM forces you to put down the drinking and smoking. Dropping both will improve your health. U will learn discipline
Christian says it but they don't follow it

Ask orthodox they don't drink or fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl

Religion does not have any connection how good of any athlete you are. Its all about genetics and work ethic. Thats it.
Yes it does. It gives you discipline. It gives you rules. If you’re genuinely religious you won’t fall into the death spiral of drugs and alcohol when you become successful as an athlete. You will learn self control and self control is everything as an athlete

• +1
Staying here won't fix your anxiety and self confidence. This is just a mental obstacle once you go to these events it will get easier and better.

You stay here and burn your neurotransmitters dealing with people insulting you this will be you in 6 months I guarantee it.

what do you mean by burning my neurotransmitters? Im planning to go to a psychiatrist and work my problems out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans

Which is why khabib says without Allah he is nothing

He said it himself u calling him crazy?

Ali said I have Allah on my side I can't lose

Tyson said if he hasn't got Allah I ain't scared of him

Check ueself

Are they all deluded?

Maybe u are
what do you mean by burning my neurotransmitters? Im planning to go to a psychiatrist and work my problems out.
Physchiatirst is a meme

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Yes it does. It gives you discipline. It gives you rules. If you’re genuinely religious you won’t fall into the death spiral of drugs and alcohol when you become successful as an athlete. You will learn self control and self control is everything as an athlete
Its your upbringing that teaches you that. Why do so many athletes fall into drugs and alcohol? Self discipline.

Check ueself

Are they all deluded?

Maybe u are

Physchiatirst is a meme
You dont see it. You are just a cuck in an islam world and your brain washed. Religion itself is a cope.

Check ueself

Are they all deluded?

Maybe u are

Physchiatirst is a meme
WORK ETHIC AND GENETICS. THATS IT. IF KHABIB ALL OF A SUDDEN STOPPED BEING A MUSLIM, HE STILL WOULD MURDER PEOPLE IN THE CAGE

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Its your upbringing that teaches you that. Why do so many athletes fall into drugs and alcohol? Self discipline.

You dont see it. You are just a cuck in an islam world and your brain washed. Religion itself is a cope.
Upbringing is a way to bring you to it. Religion is another way. Not to mention for many of the athletes that have discipline, most of their upbringing was heavily influenced by religion. Athletes fall into drugs n alcohol because of a lack of control. They fall into an abyss. Religion stops them from falling or pulls them out.

Religion is not cope

• +1

How your brain chemistry in balanced . Being optimistic about life and about your self . A sort of healthy optimism about everything. Like the ability to love another and engage with people in a normal way

Someone who is unbalanced has a very distorted world view (Even though they might be right) , emotionally self critical , BDD, suicidal , depressed . The video I showed you sums it up perfectly .

Last edited:
  • +1
How your brain chemistry in balanced . Being optimistic about life and about your self . A sort of healthy optimism about everything. Like the ability to love another and engage with people in a normal way

Someone who is unbalanced has a very distorted world view (Even though they might be right) , emotionally self critical , BDD, suicidal , depressed . The video I showed you sums it up perfectly .
Time to go

• +1
JFL u call Islam brainwash while wanting to go to a psychatrist how stupid and deluded hypocritical you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
do you like kid cudi

• +1
life of sub 8 is brutal

• +1
Bro you're not even that bad. You should try to get into a position to improve yourself. Do you have a Bachelor's yet? I saw the post about you getting an associate's degree in computer science. I'm gonna be getting one and then getting a masters. Most bengalis I know aren't even that religious tbh, they just keep up appearances for their family.

• +1
BenLagoli

• +1