why’d he have this

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
some guy I knew had “lonely” tattooed on his face but he always got pussya and had friends all over his IG and snapchat. he should stop pretending and leave the incel stuff for people like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Lonenely sigma, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
@Lonenely sigma

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
some guy I knew had “lonely” tattooed on his face but he always got pussya and had friends all over his IG and snapchat. he should stop pretending and leave the incel stuff for people like me
Reverse psychology, people in here think im not gay too. I've got them fooled.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Vermilioncore
I thought the irony is that you're obviously gay but you pretend not to be but really we can all see it? did I miss the joke?

I thought the irony is that you're obviously gay but you pretend not to be but really we can all see it? did I miss the joke?
Yes you missed the joke. That's the wrong joke. Im not a fan of that punchline. It's not a good one. It's not funny.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Vermilioncore
Yes you missed the joke. That's the wrong joke. Im not a fan of that punchline. It's not a good one. It's not funny.
shut yo faggot ass bro

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., isis_Bleach and Gaygymmaxx
you should give me road head lil fruitcake how hou dhahh

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gaygymmaxx
you should give me road head lil fruitcake how hou dhahh
If you don't absorb male energy you aren't a real vampmaxxer how do you think playboy Carti got famous? Sucking cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
If you don't absorb male energy you aren't a real vampmaxxer how do you think playboy Carti got famous? Sucking cock.
Chill Zherka.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back