Why’d I say this to my girlfriend

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
My girlfriend was talking about Palestine so I said “wow that’s cool have you seen that funny gif of that kid getting blown up by a mortar shell in Gaza” and then she said “wtf why would you say that” and then I was like “because it’s ideal”

@Vermilioncore @PeiFan94

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, h111, PeiFan94 and 2 others
things that didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: h111 and LancasteR
Larp

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, UrGirlsMcm and nathan
Fucking haters on this forum

Al im fucking doing is exercising creative writing and you fucks just ruin it every time ignored

one time a Palestinian dude was telling me about his issues with war in his country and I replied “that sucks, especially since osama bin Laden was just an individual and you’re all blamed for it” and he was confused
I thought Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and all that is basically the same run down desert shithole, so you’re telling me they’re all different lol

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and cromagnon
one time a Palestinian dude was telling me about his issues with war in his country and I replied “that sucks, especially since osama bin Laden was just an individual and you’re all blamed for it” and he was confused
I thought Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and all that is basically the same run down desert shithole, so you’re telling me they’re all different lol
Apparently a couple years ago they stopped being a sandnigger empire and split up because some people thought fucking male goats was better than females and civil war ensued

Apparently a couple years ago they stopped being a sandnigger empire and split up because some people thought fucking male goats was better than females and civil war ensued
Nah that’s some avengers typeshit innit ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Do u think too many dead shitskin kids looks narcy/zesty even if it's ideal prettier than any girl

• JFL
Just stop being weird bro

she needs to take the red pill anyway

and everyone clapped

apparently nobody knows what a shitpost is

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I imagined my imaginary girlfrend was talking to me about Palestine so I said “wow that’s cool have you seen that funny gif of that kid getting blown up by a mortar shell in Gaza” and then I imagined she said “wtf why would you say that” and then I was like “because it’s ideal” because im no inhib in my head

• JFL