Why’d my teacher Mr. Sanchez joke about my classmates pussy smelling like fish

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I have fought against it but I can’t any longer
For some reason back in 2010 he had her as a friend on Facebook and I guess she got hacked by someone who wrote “my pussy fuckinng reeeks” and everyone knew she got hacked so we JFL’d the post but then she came on and said someone hacked her, and Mr Sanchez commented with laughing emoji and said “oh cmon jess, clean that fishy 😂 I kid!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
For some reason back in 2010 he had her as a friend on Facebook and I guess she got hacked by someone who wrote “my pussy fuckinng reeeks” and everyone knew she got hacked so we JFL’d the post but then she came on and said someone hacked her, and Mr Sanchez commented with laughing emoji and said “oh cmon jess, clean that fishy 😂 I kid!”
Mr Sanchez sounds exactly like you so I have a hard time believing this is true and not another figment of your imagination, vermy.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Mr Sanchez sounds exactly like you so I have a hard time believing this is true
Nah but it is tho I swear. He was the special Ed teacher.

You went to special Ed school?
Low intellegence quotient score detected

you see he said "the special-Ed teacher"

Implying there was one of them, why would there be only one special-Ed teacher at a special-ed school?

Perhaps only an attendee like yourself could tell us.

:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Low intellegence quotient score detected

you see he said "the special-Ed teacher"

Implying there was one of them, why would there be only one special-Ed teacher at a special-ed school?

Perhaps only an attendee like yourself could tell us.

:feelshah:
I just wanted to call vermillioncore sped tbh. But it doesn't even matter since there's no school it's just delusions from his mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, sickdawgie and Gaygymmaxx
Based Sanchez

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I just wanted to call vermillioncore sped tbh. But it doesn't even matter since there's no school it's just delusions from his mental asylum
There is no mental asylum either

He is larping as an asylum patient and he even believes it to, but his evil deranged demonic mind has conjured up an entire scenario

He says things like "No I'm not in the ward"

When really he's thinking that he is in the ward, and feels shame for lying

But he actually isn't even in the ward :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and MA_ascender
There is no mental asylum either

He is larping as an asylum patient and he even believes it to, but his evil deranged demonic mind has conjured up an entire scenario

He says things like "No I'm not in the ward"

When really he's thinking that he is in the ward, and feels shame for lying

But he actually isn't even in the ward :hnghn:
I will probably have nightmares involving you, numbers, the guy that drowned, the witch and vermillioncore. Just a feeling I have.

Did people laugh or was it awkward as shit

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I will probably have nightmares involving you, numbers, the guy that drowned, the witch and vermillioncore. Just a feeling I have.
If you see a 5"6 chadlite with heterochromia in your dreams don't let him get your ass, keep him in front of you

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender