why’d she hate me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
when I got with my gf her best friend was this ugly fat disgusting bug eyed top heavy monster whore who fucked every guy around and had 5 aborotions.

she hated me so much. Luckily my girl cut ties with her and blocked her and chose me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, isis_Bleach, LancasteR and 1 other person
Tales of daydream

shes lesbian and wants ur girl to herself. same shit w me

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
shes lesbian and wants ur girl to herself. same shit w me
The whore ended up fucking a nigger and aborting his kid and marrying this white toothless cuck from Kansas and having a kid with him. Jfl you can’t make this stuff up. Why’d he marry her?
And why am I complaining about life if I’m the one who won the gorgeous virgin princess? Shouldn’t I be happy? So many questions

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
when I got with my gf her best friend was this ugly fat disgusting bug eyed top heavy monster whore who fucked every guy around and had 5 aborotions.

she hated me so much. Luckily my girl cut ties with her and blocked her and chose me.
Bad ppl can't stand being around decwnt ppl fme

The whore ended up fucking a nigger and aborting his kid and marrying this white toothless cuck from Kansas and having a kid with him. Jfl you can’t make this stuff up. Why’d he marry her?
And why am I complaining about life if I’m the one who won the gorgeous virgin princess? Shouldn’t I be happy? So many questions
You should be happy! Nigger

yea idk why ur complaining either. i dont think anyone does:incel:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore