Why’d she say this

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
In 2019 a milf with a son whom I chatted with said she wanted to suck me off and said “I never sucked 19 year old dick and would love to”

What did she mean by that? I blocked her because I thought she was trolling me and wanted me to kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, futureashtray, Samsepioler and 3 others
In 2019 a milf with a son whom I chatted with said she wanted to suck me off and said “I never sucked 19 year old dick and would love to”

What did she mean by that? I blocked her because I thought she was trolling me and wanted me to kill myself
ask her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
no because she got engaged a year later and was still sending nudes to me and told me not to respond but I did anyway and her fiancé saw it and she said “see what you did?”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
no because she got engaged a year later and was still sending nudes to me and told me to to respond but I did anyway and her fiancé saw it and she said “see what you did?”
mr fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Tales from Abdullah Iraqi candy shop

• JFL
Reactions: thvg, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and CarrotMaxxer

How do you block a foid right after she asks to suck your dick this has gotta be gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
How do you block a foid right after she asks to suck your dick this has gotta be gay
Because my dick small asf and I thought she was trolling me. Even though she said it was big asl and would love to sit on it. I thought it was a joke to her so I blocked her asap 💯

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Nah I’m khhv I’m too scared to fuck
why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 52452
Because my dick small asf and I thought she was trolling me. Even though she said it was big asl and would love to sit on it. I thought it was a joke to her so I blocked her asap 💯
stats?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Bro you should’ve waited it out and see how it would go now your on .org 4years later talking about it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Bro you should’ve waited it out and see how it would go now your on .org 4years later talking about it jfl
Nah but I got 100s of hoes from 2012-2020 who wanted to fuck. I rejected all them and fucked my hand instead. Pussy isn’t for me. I don’t deserve it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer, not__cel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and Deleted member 52452
Nah but I got 100s of hoes from 2012-2020 who wanted to fuck. I rejected all them and fucked my hand instead. Pussy isn’t for me. I don’t deserve it
just stop capping Pinocchio ahh mf 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 52452