Why’d she slap her pussy and say it’s warm?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
In high school there was a slut who liked to bully me a bit. I think she wanted me tho because she stole my school id and ran with it, so after class I chased her and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her and she said “owww damn, here’s your id”

Anyway, in class she spread her legs and slapped her pussy and said “mmm my pussy is warm” like she wanted to tease me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, econescence, aleksander and 13 others
Yikes buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
because she’s weird she should be killed imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, Epola, aleksander and 6 others
stephen colbert shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, TechnoBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
In high school there was a slut who liked to bully me a bit. I think she wanted me tho because she stole my school id and ran with it, so after class I chased her and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her and she said “owww damn, here’s your id”

Anyway, in class she spread her legs and slapped her pussy and said “mmm my pussy is warm” like she wanted to tease me
She wanted IT RAW! Inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 20399, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
She wanted IT RAW! Inside
No she didn’t. Usually I can tell when pussy wants me. She never gave me iois. I think she just wanted me to kms

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Htobrother

You should have Said
Let me Check how warm stay there! Dont move
One sec

1.. ahh

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
You should have Said
Let me Check how warm stay there! Dont move
But it was in the middle of class. Even the old hag teacher saw. She didn’t say anything. I hated that class. It was after lunch and all the sluts were sweaty and horny for Chad and the chads were all sweaty from football and gym. Math class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and Htobrother
But it was in the middle of class. Even the old hag teacher saw. She didn’t say anything. I hated that class. It was after lunch and all the sluts were sweaty and horny for Chad and the chads were all sweaty from football and gym. Math class.
Jb sluts
All tight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore

No she didn’t. Usually I can tell when pussy wants me. She never gave me iois. I think she just wanted me to kms
Should have raped then in GTA of course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Pussy paradise 💅
How old was this bitch?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and Htobrother
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore

@Vermilioncore