why’d she want young dick

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
She has a husband but during work she comes and sits next to me and talks. Wouldn’t her husband be mad that she does this? I know if my girl approached a guy at work and started talking to him about random stuff I’d be mad.

Maybe her husband wants to watch his wife get fucked by a man with a bigger dick than him. Or maybe she just wants to cheat on him.

Sucks being me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LancasteR
You just know what I will say

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 77718
Are you black?

Image 23

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77718 and LancasteR
She has a husband but during work she comes and sits next to me and talks. Wouldn’t her husband be mad that she does this? I know if my girl approached a guy at work and started talking to him about random stuff I’d be mad.

Maybe her husband wants to watch his wife get fucked by a man with a bigger dick than him. Or maybe she just wants to cheat on him.

Sucks being me.
Oofy doofy pill will always come and collect

Oofy doofy pill will always come and collect
But her husband was serious and didn’t seem jokey and silly. Maybe she just wants new dick and wants mine as a first new dick in 8 years.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
But her husband was serious and didn’t seem jokey and silly. Maybe she just wants new dick and wants mine as a first new dick in 8 years.
Maybe she doesn’t want any dick at all and is just being nice to you incel!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Maybe she doesn’t want any dick at all and is just being nice to you incel!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah if a woman sits next to me and chats I take that as a sign she wants cum in her shithole

Nah if a woman sits next to me and chats I take that as a sign she wants cum in her shithole
I mean they don’t do that shit to sub5s so ig there’s some truth to it

• +1
I mean they don’t do that shit to sub5s so ig there’s some truth to it
What’s a better thing to say to her next time:

“Listen, girl, cut the bullshit. If you want my cock down your throat, just tell me.”

Or

“Ah, cool story. But, I got a question for you. How about you bend over and take this fat cock up your shithole since you’re feeling so chatty with me today?”

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What’s a better thing to say to her next time:

“Listen, girl, cut the bullshit. If you want my cock down your throat, just tell me.”

Or

“Ah, cool story. But, I got a question for you. How about you bend over and take this fat cock up your shithole since you’re feeling so chatty with me today?”
It ALL leads to COCK
primal human nature typa shi

• JFL