Why’s this bitch dry texting

RealNinja

RealNinja

Gold
so basically I saw a group of girls sitting around playing a card game. One of them I knew and started talking to about random bullshit. The girl I knew, I saw her with her friend in the gym later and asked her about a different girl in the group because she was cute. They got really excited and gave me her name so I could follow on Instagram. Later when I saw that girl around campus she held eye contact and smiled at me, so I messaged her.

IMG 5928

What’s with these responses? :lul: Doesn’t seem very excited to talk to me, but she still accepted the invitation?

Some foids are just boring (all of them are)

• +1
Reactions: Eren, \/orman, deadstock and 2 others
Tbf the time frames are kind of worrying to me, she took a whole hour to respond

NT mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and RealNinja
What is she supposed to say? You aren't Chad she's not gonna be typing paragraphs to your "hey how was your day" and "are you down to get coffee next week" jfl

• +1
Reactions: baerr, Clqs, AlbinoMaxxer and 2 others
Tbf the time frames are kind of worrying to me, she took a whole hour to respond
Thats typical for people to do even other guys. People think it’s cringe if you text and they respond immediately
What is she supposed to say? You aren't Chad she's not gonna be typing paragraphs to your "hey how was your day" and "are you down to get coffee next week" jfl
She can not be a retard bitch and type 4 words to ask me how my day was. Basic conversational etiquette

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Thats typical for people to do even other guys. People think it’s cringe if you text and they respond immediately

She can not be a retard bitch and type 4 words to ask me how my day was. Basic conversational etiquette
It’s not typical for a foid that likes someone, all foids are boring saar

Girls expect you to escalate and carry the conversation sometimes. Sometimes those girls who didn't keep the convo going were the sluttiest women I've known. Try to escalate in person and see what happens.

It’s not typical for a foid that likes someone, all foids are boring saar
Yeah she already irritated me with this behavior, I’m going to try to fuck and then bounce :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
nigga she typed a smiley emoji

What other IOI did you want

Just carry the convo till you get to meet and fuck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah she already irritated me with this behavior, I’m going to try to fuck and then bounce :lul:
This is how all foid are saar, pump and dump saar

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nigga she typed a smiley emoji

What other IOI did you want

Just carry the convo till you get to meet and fuck
I’m not carrying any convo, I have no interest in listening to her dry responses. I’m just going to text her back later with a date and time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Goth
Fakecel fag
I’m actually a KHHV. Probably not for too much longer, the looksmaxxing is paying off. I just started college, I have 2 girls I’m talking to

Edit: I’m not Hugless, I gave the other girl a hug after lunch

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I’m actually a KHHV. Probably not for too much longer, the looksmaxxing is paying off. I just started college, I have 2 girls I’m talking to

Edit: I’m not Hugless, I gave the other girl a hug after lunch

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja