Wich gym related guide would be more interesting?

Wich would you like me to do?

• How to get a big bideltoid

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Looksmaxxing/Female gaze gym routine

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
-How to increase bideltoid
-How to programm a gym routine for looksmaxxing/female gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
@Thefaqeeh

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
yeah man sure thing, waiting till 25 my only hope :feelswhy: whats a good clavicle to clavicle inches size? its above average for me but not proportionate to my height, I assume if I bulk properly I would look normal since Im underweight half the year

yeah man sure thing, waiting till 25 my only hope :feelswhy: whats a good clavicle to clavicle inches size? its above average for me but not proportionate to my height
Size in inches doesnt matter, it mattera how you look compared to others

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Size in inches doesnt matter, it mattera how you look compared to others
I mean obviously a shorter gymcel would frame mog me, especially when I weight 20 kg less than them while being 7 inches taller, but body weight adjusted ofc I frame mog a shorter guy normie. I just want to know how bad my frame Is in regards to my own proportions

Female gaze is more exciting to read. Deltoid size is mostly genetic tbh. Some guys will just naturally be able to press more because of limb length/deltoid size/etc. The whole guide would be just saying “do OHP, work your anterior, middle, and posterior delts with a few different exercises” and that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ConfusedBolivian
Can you tell me how much you eat? And what it is you usually eat?
I would say i eat around 3500-4000 calories, alot of milk cheese meat fruit and bread.
Also i like raw eggs and raw meat, and i love to eat candy and sweets makes me huge and strong

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I would say i eat around 3500-4000 calories, alot of milk cheese meat fruit and bread.
Also i like raw eggs and raw meat, and i love to eat candy and sweets makes me huge and strong
What does your usual lunch consist of?

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and TechnoBoss
Female gaze is more exciting to read. Deltoid size is mostly genetic tbh. Some guys will just naturally be able to press more because of limb length/deltoid size/etc. The whole guide would be just saying “do OHP, work your anterior, middle, and posterior delts with a few different exercises” and that’s it.
Screenshot 20240621 215428 comhuaweihimovieoverseas
my delts with 0 ohp

Can you tell me how much you eat? And what it is you usually eat?
I dont think tou need much protein, most important macro nutrient for gains are carbs

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
You ever drink liquid egg whites? Ridiculous amount of protein. I learned it from rich piana.

You’re genetically gifted or you do isolation exercises for delts. I guarantee you do lateral raises. OHP isn’t needed for size but it is needed for strength I think. I was OHPing 145 pounds at 155 pounds body weight when I lifted because my delts are ridiculous. I was OHPing more than I squatted (I know, crazy) even though I was training everything equally.

How to blast roids without losing hair guide :bigbrain:

You ever drink liquid egg whites? Ridiculous amount of protein. I learned it from rich piana.

You’re genetically gifted or you do isolation exercises for delts. I guarantee you do lateral raises. OHP isn’t needed for size but it is needed for strength I think. I was OHPing 145 pounds at 155 pounds body weight when I lifted because my delts are ridiculous. I was OHPing more than I squatted (I know, crazy) even though I was training everything equally.
I do behind the neck press, lateral raises, and cable flyes for rear delts.
I can ohp 100kgs seated for reps when on cycle now i am off and i look smaller but i dont like OHP risk to reward ratio is not worthy

How to escape Bolivia (guide) :bigbrain:

I do behind the neck press, lateral raises, and cable flyes for rear delts.
I can ohp 100kgs seated for reps when on cycle now i am off and i look smaller but i dont like OHP risk to reward ratio is not worthy
What do you mean risk to reward? What risk is there doing OHP? :think::unsure::feelswat:

Big bideltoid: steroids and spam shoulders lats triceps and chest
Female gaze physique: same thing minus the steroids and keeping low bf