Wide Face is an absolute meme if you don’t have have the height to compensate for it

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 4865

Look at this guy, looks like absolute shit. Why? Cause his face is too short despite “Muh wide face”

Just increase his face height and bang
IMG 4869

LOKKS 20X MORE MASCULUNE, LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUAL MAN NOW.

In conclusion. Wide face looks like shit and makes you look like a kid if your skull isn’t tall enough to compensate

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Yuki, ttlurker and 13 others
from shit to shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, ttlurker, BeanletMogger and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ttlurker, Elias de God and 10 others
Time to reincarnate? What the hell is your point ?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and itzyaboyJJ
Time to reincarnate? What the hell is your point ?
Get Bimax with cw rotstion or implants yo increase your lower third height and wait for age to hit you to increase midface lengthb

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
View attachment 3092609

Look at this guy, looks like absolute shit. Why? Cause his face is too short despite “Muh wide face”

View attachment 3092619

In conclusion. Wide face looks like shit and makes you look like a kid if your skull isn’t tall enough to compensate
thank you bro you made me from chadlite to chad

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ascеnd, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
View attachment 3092609

View attachment 3092619

Sure he’s better looking but to be fair even that first photo he looks decent in

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
But if your skull is too big and your height is short like Johnny Depp you will look bad in full body pics, well a better face is better regardless of height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and Zenis
More like mtn to chadlite. But consider a implant for your lower third height or Bimax with cw rotation

too broke?
i MIGHT look into an implant for my lower third but i definitely don’t need bimax my forward growth is good
582852D7 9766 40CD 817B 8E5E553E2EE9

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, itzyaboyJJ and normie_joe
i MIGHT look into an implant for my lower third but i definitely don’t need bimax my forward growth is good View attachment 3092629
It seems like your ramus is 404 so ya get implants for that to make your jaw taller

Also get a vertical genioplasty For taller chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and keonxmogs
But if your skull is too big and your height is short like Johnny Depp you will look bad in full pics, well a better face is better regardless of height.
How does depp look bad in full face pics

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
I think its the narrow chin width that isn't harmonizing with the wide bigonial

• +1
Reactions: greywind, keonxmogs and Zenis
thank u bro.
You are good looking bro don’t listen to ppl complaining about muh ratios. Most women would probably find you attractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and keonxmogs
You are good looking bro don’t listen to ppl complaining about muh ratios. Most women would probably find you attractive
Maybe 12 year old girls sure. But unless he’s pedomaxxing I don’t think he wants that :lul:. Unless he’s like 15/14 himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
View attachment 3092609

View attachment 3092619

It can be resolved with trimax + vertical genio(assuming you are a candidate).

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It can be resolved with trimax + vertical genio(assuming you are a candidate).
I don't think any surgeon would perform a bimax on him in good conscience.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Maybe 12 year old girls sure. But unless he’s pedomaxxing I don’t think he wants that :lul:. Unless he’s like 15/14 himself
There’s nothing comedically bad about his face imo. He has sfs to a degree but he can fix it with fillers and even without it it’s not like it’s over for him

He looks like a blonde timothee chalamet honestly. People saying he looks like shit are mumbai dwelling coping dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Arcturus, keonxmogs and 1 other person
He looks like a blonde timothee chalamet honestly. People saying he looks like shit are mumbai dwelling coping dogs.
"blonde timothe chalamet" most retard thing i've ever heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
Legit about it looking childish, my zygos are 15+ cm but some of my vertical measurements are way below average and I’m still like a big kid.

But I don’t have SFS or anything, and I would much rather have this than a horseface. No one should ever get clockwise rotation, that’s retarded.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Legit about it looking childish, my zygos are 15+ cm but some of my vertical measurements are way below average and I’m still like a big kid.

But I don’t have SFS or anything, and I would much rather have this than a horseface. No one should ever get clockwise rotation, that’s retarded.
Clockwise rotation won’t give you a horseface dumbass as you can’t really change your midface length. All it will do is make your lower third taller

More masculine doesn't mean more attractive.
RDT 20240808 2050542133436341110850861

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, perpetuallytired and keonxmogs
Clockwise rotation won’t give you a horseface dumbass as you can’t really change your midface length. All it will do is make your lower third taller

Longer philtrum can make you look horsefaced.

View attachment 3092609

View attachment 3092619

I legitimately look retarded with my skull size.

I have a small head long neck small torso long legs and long arms.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
@anthony111553 @Xangsane
What type of foids are attracted to this?
Literally most 15-24 year old women would find him perfectly attractive tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs, Klasik616, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
From cutecel to pretty boy jock