Wide faced men cant afford to be high bodyfat

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
People who have a face like Henry cavill can't afford to be high bodyfat. It's a freaking looks destroyer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Sprinkles, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
You mean recessed men more specifically men with short face syndrome. Henry Cavill doesn't have an overtly "wide face" otherwise this would apply to most chads considering they FWHR mog 99% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
True, I need to debloat my face.

True, I need to debloat my face.
Visible bone structure and a lean face is necessary.

And obviously keeping water retentions low.

You mean recessed men more specifically men with short face syndrome. Henry Cavill doesn't have an overtly "wide face" otherwise this would apply to most chads considering they FWHR mog 99% of the population
Barrett is very forward grown but face fat destroys him

Losing weight can easily boost you up a couple points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Face fat destroys everyone
Destroys wide faces more . It destroys everyone ofc but makes wide faces look like a bloated clown

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad