Wide grip pullups for clavicle length?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
If I did wide grip pullups (weighted and L sit) for years, would I brcome a frame mogger bc of my body need to adapt?

If I did wide grip pullups (weighted and L sit) for years, would I brcome a frame mogger bc of my body need to adapt?
Reeves deadlifts mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, shieldzz and WhoTookVendetta
I don't think so

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
bro u have to bonesmash ur clavicles until i breaks into 2 pieces and then new bone will regenerate and ur clavicles will be longer

wolfs law bro :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and MoggerM
What about girl swimmers? Who’ve been swimming for such s long time. Bc its super duper rare for girls to have broad shoulders w genetics alone. Come on
Top athletes were chosen by the sport not vice versa, they are top swimmers becouse they have that build, they didnt get the build by swimming

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Dude none of the clavicle lengthening exercises are gonna do shit

Top athletes were chosen by the sport not vice versa, they are top swimmers becouse they have that build, they didnt get the build by swimming

jon jones is another example, with his wide ass frame and long arms and legs.

he’s the top fighter because his genetics/build permit it

What about girl swimmers? Who’ve been swimming for such s long time. Bc its super duper rare for girls to have broad shoulders w genetics alone. Come on
Stop coping. You are trying to find ways to increase your clavicle width. Muscle won’t increase it just make it appear wider. Bone stays.