Wide hips are a death sentence for a male, redditor would have had better luck becoming trans than doing roids

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 21044, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
i have the smallest hips on this site

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The post doesn't say he had had roids.

i dont even think the hour glass looks good on anyone really

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and poopoohead
my hips are to narrow i believe
how is that possible? narrow hips are ideal if you are somewhat tall and have a good frame. literally superhero proportions

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
how is that possible? narrow hips are ideal if you are somewhat tall and have a good frame. literally superhero proportions
im 1-1 hip to waist ratio

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The post doesn't say he had had roids.
“To everyone who thinks gear is magic”
Obvious he’s stating he was on gear and it didn’t work
Also

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
a little to much of anything is a bad thing

i believe if he maintains a sorta high percent body fat he could probably hide it

i believe if he maintains a sorta high percent body fat he could probably hide it
yeah but i'd rather have a lean face than a better looking body with worse face

“To everyone who thinks gear is magic”
Obvious he’s stating he was on gear and it didn’t work
Also

Didn't know "gear" was a slang for steroids. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
my hips r wide too, but i dont have a thin waist at all. if i were to have a physique it would look similar to jason statham's which looks a little weird itself but better than having a small waist and wide hips

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Rt-Rust1

roiding for this holy shit. his androgen receptors must be completely 404 wtf. even 300mg test would have the average dude blow the fuck up. definitely a darwin award candidate.

I have slightly wide hips relative to my tiny ass waist but man that nigga is so fucked. You just know he has a big juicy ass

roiding for this holy shit. his androgen receptors must be completely 404 wtf. even 300mg test would have the average dude blow the fuck up. definitely a darwin award candidate.
He either needs to be put down or start appealing to the female gaze. Or just transition.

He either needs to be put down or start appealing to the female gaze. Or just transition.
how do you appeal to the femalegaze? doesn't that mean make yourself more attractive to women?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
U cant really what he did wrong. Was it shit nutrition, gut issues or ineffective split. Probably everything

This dude is literally just fat as fuck. 1 more year of lifting and cutting sub 15% bf and nobody would ever call him a framecel again.

So many dudes think they are a hipcel when they aren't. Lift for 2 years and cut to 15%. There are very few actual legit hipcels

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
its not even a female shape though. I dont understand how men ever have this body shape. its like all the fat went into his love handles but nah it doesnt look like any woman ive ever seen.

wide hips are perfect breeding material. He should trannymaxx

There's a possibility that wide hips are caused by fat storage too.

Nigga needs to train harder

Looks like a female to male tranny, Glad I have board shoulders and narrow hips.

Wide hips are not an issue goddamnit. Shoulders which are narrow compared to the hips are the issue.