Wide hips = death?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
No cure for my wide hips tbh I’m still coping with lats and shoulders but looks like I will be a baby birther for the rest of my life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9344 and 10 others
Just mew, bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9890, thecel and 2 others
no but generally it's possible but very difficult to camouflage with obliques/adonis belt, you have to maintain extreme leanness

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yuya Moggershima, Vasco and 4 others
If you are not at the beach every day i would day its irrelevant tbh:y'all:

You can hide it under your clothes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
no but generally it's possible but very difficult to camouflage with obliques/adonis belt, you have to maintain extreme leanness
I've seen pics of people with wide hips who look terrible at low bodyfat% because it makes the hip width more pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SteveRogers, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
wide hair = life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and SubhumanCurrycel
Ngl I never got the whole hip thing. Boxers pysique are usually square and have wider hips then average for more rotation power in punches. Ofc wide hips + small wasit/shoulders look femine. But this doesn't look bad to me:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Effortless, R@m@ and 2 others
Ngl I never got the whole hip thing. Boxers pysique are usually square and have wider hips then average for more rotation power in punches. Ofc wide hips + small wasit/shoulders look femine. But this doesn't look bad to me:

View attachment 1146750
because ur a faggot thats why

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Adriana Lima
Wide hip subhuman gets destroyed

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Fixing Wide hips won't cure balding tbh

Just LDAR if bald

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mewton, gamma and 5 others
You Will realistically only have wide hips if you are fat or klinefeltercel. Its absolutely over if you have klinefelters

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and SubhumanCurrycel
I've seen pics of people with wide hips who look terrible at low bodyfat% because it makes the hip width more pronounced.
True, having wide pelvis and be lean your pelvis will be even more pronounced. If you have some fat on ur belly, your pelvis won't look that big

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Lmao
I'm a widehip cel too bro. Increase your shoulder width and that will help you bro. This is my upper-body after 3 months of gymmaxing and it has really helped me. Yeah I know my arms are small but I will now put more attention on them

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i have wide hips too and it looks retarded ngl.

however my shoulders are quite broad too so keep doing lateral raises and focus lats too to make it look less retarded :feelswah::feelswah:

Over for hipcels. Feel bad

You Will realistically only have wide hips if you are fat or klinefeltercel. Its absolutely over if you have klinefelters
With his face I can tell you he doest have that, people with klinefelter look feminine af

No cure for my wide hips tbh I’m still coping with lats and shoulders but looks like I will be a baby birther for the rest of my life
No, it's good for wrestling and fucking (your hips don't get tired easily and can carry weight)

Causes of wide hips: Having rice or curry genes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9568 and Effortless

View attachment 1146750

His hips aren't even wide, its just his obliques and waist are giga developed like most boxers, not to mention he has a decent ribcage to make up for that ratio.

Don't mistaken wide hips with developed obliques and waist.

Actual wide hips look like shit because it look like a triangle from hips > waist >ribs, not square like Tyson or an inverted triangle aka a good V taper.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, gamma and SubhumanCurrycel
What hip measurement would be considered wide hips? I used a tape measure on mine and it's 35->36

Last edited:
  • +1
What hip measurement would be considered wide hips? I used a rape measure on mine and it's 35->36
It’s not really the measurement rather the ratio
Your shoulder to waist would be >1.65
And your waist to hip should be around 0.9

wide pelvic structure with narrow waist and narrow ab insertions are death sentence.

• So Sad
His hips aren't even wide, its just his obliques and waist are giga developed like most boxers, not to mention he has a decent ribcage to make up for that ratio.

View attachment 1147300
Actual wide hips look like shit because it look like a triangle from hips > waist >ribs, not square like Tyson or an inverted triangle aka a good V taper.
His hips are wide, but because his torso and shoulders are also wide its less noticable. Hence proving what I said. The picture you are using has a snatched waist thats what makes him look femine.

To make it more visual I did a fast morph on him:

D5377C3A C928 44D8 B14F 2BB6D6A5B4AB
5310A628 098D 4106 824B 42C86AB1F96F

I didn’t change his hip size at all. All i changed was his torso and shoulders and his left arm had to be corrected cus i fucked up.

I didn’t widen anything alot but it makes a big difference already. I asure you Mike Tyson has bigger/wider hips then the guy in this picture but also has a much wider torso and shoulders making him apear square.

Wide hips + snatched waist / small shoulders = femine

Wide hips + wide torso and even wider shoulders = high t as fuck.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and ManzareK
His hips are wide, but because his torso and shoulders are also wide its less noticable. Hence proving what I said. The picture you are using has a snatched waist thats what makes him look femine.

View attachment 1147425View attachment 1147427
I didn’t change his hip size at all. All i changed was his torso and shoulders and his left arm had to be corrected cus i fucked up.

I didn’t widen anything alot but it makes a big difference already. I asure you Mike Tyson has bigger/wider hips then the guy in this picture but also has a much wider torso and shoulders making him apear square.

Pretty much. Doing alot of low reps squatting will obliterate your v taper and fill the gap in. Worked for me

if you have wide hips just work up to a 170kg hip thruster in the gym

trust me on this one bro

hips dont lie

View attachment 1147300
What would you do in this guy's place? get as big as possible?

if u have wide hips with thin shoulder frame and still not gymax.. kys, its all about harmony

View attachment 1147425View attachment 1147427

I agree that you can do something to help with the illusion but you know that you know that most guys that have wide hips will not be able to get a blocky body.

You're morphing his bones/body structure which you cannot change. The way muscle and fat sit on a wide hip frame will not look like the morph. Just like I said before, Tyson does not even appear to have a wide hip because his natural bone structure compliments it with his wide shoulders, wide ribcage , wide waist.

Not every guy has a natural wide ribcage or wide waist to compliment it like Tyson.

This is how putting muscle on that frame would look like normally...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mewton
I agree that you can do something to help with the illusion but you know that you know that most guys that have wide hips will not be able to get a blocky body.

You're morphing his bones/body structure which you cannot change. The way muscle and fat sit on a wide hip frame will not look like the morph. Just like I said before, Tyson does not even appear to have a wide hip because his natural bone structure compliments it with his wide shoulders, wide ribcage , wide waist.

Not every guy has a natural wide ribcage or wide waist to compliment it like Tyson.

This is how putting muscle on that frame would look like normally...
View attachment 1147881View attachment 1147882View attachment 1147883
It really depends on what you are going to target, if you are going to hit core very hard you can widen that area, its not bone. Some examples:

And yes you are right a wide ribcage and wide shoulders really help masking the hips and harmonising the body. But you can do a lot yourself its not just bone and genetics.

Just take a look at the 2nd guy, he also had a snatched wiast just like the guy you posted.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Vasco