Wide pelvis is a death sentence not narrow shoulders

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
You can easily fraud shoulders, by wearing pads, or training for a few years, or taking sarms or roids, but you cant fraud a narrow waist. its ovar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 4 others
legit, wide hips is death sentence for a man

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .🇹🇩.
Death for me

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
if you're a dude with love handles it's over

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Baldingman1998 and .🇹🇩.
Over for my feminine pelvis.

my pelvis is wider than average but i don’t have to rope?

just train bro just take roids bro
ydcsiyjw0gw01-jpg.1031751

meanwhile gandy has shit proportions and still mogs because he's bigger
8ecabbb31e98e80cf1a805701c9a58eb.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10709, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Of course frame matters but at the same time, it's not a deal breaker. Gymmaxxing works no matter what your frame is like.

And anyways, you'll find that wider guys lack thickness while thicker guys lack width. You usually can't have both at the start, but you can build width or thickness by gymmaxxing.

Those who never attempt to try gymmaxxing and just blame their genetics are just lazy losers who will never amount to anything in life.

This is a looksmaxxing forum, not a pity party forever alone forum where people just accept the cards they were dealt.

I wish more people here talked about true looksmaxxing, not telling people to give up.

I'm sure that if I had posted my pics a few years ago, before my jaw surgery, everyone would have told me that it's over, that I'm subhuman, but the jaw surgery that I did made it so that you guys now think I'm average. So, looksmaxxing does work.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, LooksOrDeath, Dr. Greenberg and 4 others
just train bro just take roids bro
ydcsiyjw0gw01-jpg.1031751

meanwhile gandy has shit proportions and still mogs because he's bigger
8ecabbb31e98e80cf1a805701c9a58eb.jpg
It's stupid to compare subhumans with Chads. You should only compare yourself to how you used to look like before, not to what other people look like since there will always be someone out there who is better looking than you, that is unavoidable.

The reason why the guy doesn't look amazing after being gymmaxxed is because he is short and because he has a very ugly face.

But, if he were to fix his face somehow, then he would look a lot better.

As we know from the black pill, it's not enough to just fix your body, you have to worry about your face too. Your face is the most important and the body comes after. This is why guys who can do surgeries should focus on that before gymmaxxing, because an ugly face on a good body is still an ugly face.

He still looks better on the after picture than on the before picture though, that is undeniable, so he did improve his looks a lot.

But it takes much more than just one improvement to go from ugly to Chad, it takes so many improvements. The more you can improve, the better you will look in the end.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
waist doesn't matter if your shoulders are big enough to offset it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and .🇹🇩.
Shouldercel's delusion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Girls dont care about wide hips but they do narrow shoulders

• Hmm...
The reason why the guy doesn't look amazing after being gymmaxxed is because he is short and because he has a very ugly face.
right and that usually goes along with a shitty frame.

if he was just 1-2 inches taller and slightly bigger, it would likely already be a different story. but it's nuances that make all the difference.

'Gymmaxxing works no matter what your frame is like' is just not true.

I'd actually consider myself to be in that category where gymmaxxing still works and I'm doing so as we speak. but some people are just fucked.

right and that usually goes along with a shitty frame.

if he was just 1-2 inches taller and slightly bigger, it would likely already be a different story. but it's nuances that make all the difference.

'Gymmaxxing works no matter what your frame is like' is just not true.

I'd actually consider myself to be in that category where gymmaxxing still works and I'm doing so as we speak. but some people are just fucked.
When I say that it works no matter what your frame is, I mean that it will make you look better than if you were skinny, no matter what your frame is like.

Very few men out there have the potential to be Chads, any improvement is worth it since it has the potential to make you look better.

Even though the end goal may be to become really good looking, if you're starting from the bottom, it is going to take a lot more improvements than just one. My jaw surgery only fixed my jaw, side profile, lip fullness and the angle of my nose, it didn't fix everything but it still improved my looks. That guy went from fat to muscular so he still improved his looks to a certain extent.

By the way, it is not because of his frame that he looks ugly, it's because his face is ugly.

My oldest cousin has always had a very good looking face, and that face allowed him to always be in a relationship from the age of 16 till today, but he is really short at only around 5 foot 6. When he was in his mid to late 20s, he gymmaxxed to improve his looks as his hair started falling out due to genetics (since his dad was bald), and when he was done gymmaxxing, he met a really good looking girl and had kids with her, they are still together to this day.

As a short guy, he didn't have a good frame, his frame was really small, but he had a good looking face and gymmaxxing allowed him to improve his looks enough to get a better looking girlfriend. His girlfriend before that was fat and ugly, probably because he was lacking options. When he was younger, he even dated a really hot russian 10/10 Stacy and most of his girlfriends were good looking.

So, your face is the most important thing, your frame is not really that important though it can be a big halo just like being 6 foot 2 or taller also is a halo. But, like I said, gymmaxxing works no matter what your frame is, it won't make you into a Chad if you lack the frame and face but it will make you look much better. My cousin is proof of that.

It's over for me

Screenshot 20210310 084425  01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129 and Deleted member 12828
Tell that to frank yang, the guy has wider hips then me and I got wide hips.
Frank yang has the widest hips in bodybuilding, almost wider than Jason blaha, yet mogs this whole forum and 99.9999% of people in aesthethics

dis nigga said to wear shoulder pads :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cain
i have really wide shoulders and wide hips. depends on the body, girls love my body

• +1
View attachment 1034289

This lower body fat by 10 kgs

that looks about 19-20% body fat. Maybe more

U literally got no muscle. You need to lift heavy and put on muscle

maybe try recomping

Maybe the hair is making you look not as lean tho. I’d shave all that shit asap then see if u look leaner

• +1
There should be some surgery to transform females hips to males by cutting and moving some inner bones of pelvis, changing femur angle of legs and eventually replacing hip joint