Wide&Strong Chin is Enough

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Give yourself a morph with wide and strong chin, don't even touch gonial angles.

Wide Jaw with defined jawline is not necessary for being chadlite&chad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .*my*., Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
bruh ill never have ideal facial structure and I'm not cracking my fucking jaw in half to get laid

work with what you got, it's all we can do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vtx, Deleted member 4387 and 9 others
bruh ill never have ideal facial structure and I'm not cracking my fucking jaw in half to get laid

enlightenedcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vtx, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
Having a massive chin with hollow cheeks is the classic trait of all gigachads on tiktok and instagram atm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and randomvanish
look at the son, only have giant chin while father has no chin. same phenotype with chin lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
I have a tall, square chin but it means jack shit when I also need 7-10 degrees of rotation just to put my mandibular plane on the right position. Also at low BF there's also a cleft butt chin popping out but again, means nothing.

Give yourself a morph with wide and strong chin,
Dont have to. Already have a tall and wide chin and been lurking on incel forums for a year now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
Narrow chin can make the jaw look more angular as opposed to blockish.

As opposed to:

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Warlow
What are options are modify the chin and make it square and longer?
1. fillers
2. non custom implants
3. custom implants
4. surgery
Right?
In terms of costs and this would be like this?
1. fillers: 300 USD every 9 months
2. non custom implants: 1,000 USD
3. custom implants: 3,500 USD
4. surgery: 10,000 USD+

Is that correct?

1. fillers
2. non custom implants
3. custom implants
4. surgery
Right?

Is that correct?
for only chin, non custom implants can work. they are a lot cheaper so that means you can go for your local surgeon (make sure he's experienced but generally they do chin implants regularly, so.)

Based
If I have to spend two years of my life to get my jaw cut up and bolted back into place on my skull then I refuse to when others have it naturally and without struggle

Give yourself a morph with wide and strong chin, don't even touch gonial angles.

Wide Jaw with defined jawline is not necessary for being chadlite&chad.
I got that and im fat but im not chad

then get implants ffs. implants are easy to heal, easy to show off for nice results on chin.
Based
If I have to spend two years of my life to get my jaw cut up and bolted back into place on my skull then I refuse to when others have it naturally and without struggle
that's a really whiny attitude. some people born poor and trying to get rich. take risks and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and thecaste
then get implants ffs. implants are easy to heal, easy to show off for nice results on chin.

that's a really whiny attitude. some people born poor and trying to get rich. take risks and ascend.
Being born poor is unironically very differnet. Stop with this cuck trait of thinking your circumstances are just and fair. They aren’t.
@Syobevoli look at these cucks

Being born poor is unironically very differnet. Stop with this cuck trait of thinking your circumstances are just and fair. They aren’t.
@Syobevoli look at these cucks
you are the one who is "cuck" you whiny dumbass. nothing fair and just in this world and i never claimed that.
being poor is not different.
getting rich is really really really hard and generally luck based. just like looksmaxing.
also "bahaaaaaa some people born with it but i must earn bahaaaa".
keep crying.

except leo, all of them have "wide enough" chins. their chins wide as their mouth and that generally quite ok to be attractive. what differentiate them having high gonial sets.

Last edited:
1. fillers
2. non custom implants
3. custom implants
4. surgery
Right?

Is that correct?
MSDO for wider chin

Thats low jaw angle vs high not wide chin vs narrow.
Both play a role. Narrow chin makes the mid mandible narrower from a frontal view, thus making the big onion seem wider and the jaw inclination is more v shaped as opposed to blockish.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Hightwolf and Deleted member 10516
Narrow chin looks better too me but square more masculine

• +1
Reactions: wannabel00ksmaxxer
Both play a role. Narrow chin makes the mid mandible narrower from a frontal view, thus making the big onion seem wider and the jaw inclination is more v shaped as opposed to blockish.
For example, Cavill’s bigonion is wider than Nessman’s, but his wide chin makes his mid mandible wider and thus his jaw inclination is less v shaped.

07109FE7 86D2 40B7 8430 ACD3C31A3DDE

As opposed to Nessman, whose big onion is narrower, but his narrow chin makes his mid mandible narrow and thus his inclination is more v shaped/angular.

3AC9BB83 6E59 4FD6 A1BF 7313DEAFD979

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hightwolf