WIDER JAW

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
Where exactly do you have to be injected with fillers to make your jaw look wider? i thought it was in front of the gonion/jaw angle area behind the masseter (avoiding the masseter), someone else told me it was that area AND the area right ABOVE the masseter.

Anybody who self-injected fillers OR had fillers injected for a wider jaw OR who just happens to know the answer, please help me out? Thank you!

And please don't just respond with some anti-filler bullshit

Last edited:
The area & the area right above the masseter, if Jaw Width is ALL what you're looking for.

Aren't you in the US though? Doctors in the US only use 1-2 ml at most. Finding a doctor who does full jaw fillers is close to impossible.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
The area & the area right above the masseter, if Jaw Width is ALL what you're looking for.

Aren't you in the US though? Doctors in the US only use 1-2 ml at most. Finding a doctor who does full jaw fillers is close to impossible.
when u say "The area" at the start of ur message r u talking about the area i was describing, aka the one behind the masseter?

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden

someone just wrote to me saying they got great results injecting BELOW the masseter. thoughts?

@chrisN @Foreverbrad

@Akatlyn @Orc

bruh stop asking the same shit, just do your own research

This is actually one of my biggest fears around Jaw Widening.
Because of the placement of the masseter, any implant will mean disconnecting it from the bone it is supposed to be attached to.

When it comes to filler I’m not even sure entirely how it works, but apparently it does. However with the level of muscle activity there I expect the filler to get “squeezed out” fairly quickly.

I hope in my case that a BSSO including widening will provide sufficient expansion of the bigonial without any additional materials added.

• +1
This is actually one of my biggest fears around Jaw Widening.
Because of the placement of the masseter, any implant will mean disconnecting it from the bone it is supposed to be attached to.

When it comes to filler I’m not even sure entirely how it works, but apparently it does. However with the level of muscle activity there I expect the filler to get “squeezed out” fairly quickly.

I hope in my case that a BSSO including widening will provide sufficient expansion of the bigonial without any additional materials added.
We are supposed to avoid the masseter during injection, right?

I'm gonna self inject btw

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
@Niggamaxxer @Niggamaxing

NO SHIT but the jaw is a very big bone, i want to know where EXACTLY i need to be injected solely for JAW WIDTH
NO SHIT but the jaw is a very big bone, i want to know where EXACTLY i need to be injected solely for JAW WIDTH
what happens if that shit goes wrong and migrates somewhere else

• +1