Wien is full of asians

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
I noticed this, any particular reason? I didn't see many black people only asians.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Higher salaries maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allandro
they are sexually attracted to european architecture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, BoredPrince, anticel and 2 others
when you've lived in cancer causing pollution all your life austria is heaven

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Allandro
Isn't Vienna the espionage capital of the world? Maybe they're CCP spies roaming around

Last edited:
@anticel

how do u know i m Viennese? my ex gf is Asian too so it s funny i get pinged here.

I think it s cuz many ppl from Vietnam and Cambodia fled to other communist states in the 70s and 80s and then Austria was one of the options where they went after the iron curtain fell because it Austria was the most eastern western country.
Also not to forget Vienna's long history of being genetically diverse and nice to refugees. To be one of the more independent German realms the Habsburgs got eastern territories full of Slavs and Hungarians. They did this to gain control and power but in turn mixed a lot of their own population with them.
Basically Vienna has been a city full of working-slaves, subhumans and misery for some time now. Even AH wrote about his time in Vienna and how he just wants Germans to unite again etc. Still think Vienna is quite a nice city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
how do u know i m Viennese? my ex gf is Asian too so it s funny i get pinged here.

I think it s cuz many ppl from Vietnam and Cambodia fled to other communist states in the 70s and 80s and then Austria was one of the options where they went after the iron curtain fell because it Austria was the most eastern western country.
Also not to forget Vienna's long history of being genetically diverse and nice to refugees. To be one of the more independent German realms the Habsburgs got eastern territories full of Slavs and Hungarians. They did this to gain control and power but in turn mixed a lot of their own population with them.
Basically Vienna has been a city full of working-slaves, subhumans and misery for some time now. Even AH wrote about his time in Vienna and how he just wants Germans to unite again etc. Still think Vienna is quite a nice city.
i'm visiting vienna in a couple of weeks, where is the best place to go out