"Wife came out as gay. We’re getting divorced."

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
10 years of marriage, 14 years together. In the last 8 months she went from experimenting to bi-sexual to a romantic relationship with a woman (we opened up our marriage for her to explore).
The last 3 months have been horrible. I ceased to exist as a partner/husband and she gaslit me when I expressed this to her and that I missed her and wanted to spend time with her. She finally came out and confirmed it.
She said she loves me but doesn’t look at me in any romantic way and suggested a platonic marriage. She also apologized for her actions the last few months. I refused the platonic marriage, I just can’t do it.
I feel broken, and it hurts. She was my person and we did so much together and built a life to be proud of despite everything. A part of me is glad she found who she is supposed to be, but I regret agreeing to letting this happen.

from r/offmychest

shit crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Recessed Life, Bomber517 and 3 others
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
OP is a massive cuck holy

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, futuregigamogger, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
She found what?

life can be horrible, god punishes the good people

• +1
Def not fully gay lmfao, hes just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and alurmo
this is the fate of 60% of looksmax

except with the roles reversed

of course

• JFL
Reactions: Haseeb, Bomber517 and alurmo
Reading title, already knew it's a redditor cuckery shit.

• JFL
(we opened up our marriage for her to explore).

She said she loves me but doesn’t look at me in any romantic way and suggested a platonic marriage.
average redditor tbh

• JFL
10 years of marriage, 14 years together. In the last 8 months she went from experimenting to bi-sexual to a romantic relationship with a woman (we opened up our marriage for her to explore).
The last 3 months have been horrible. I ceased to exist as a partner/husband and she gaslit me when I expressed this to her and that I missed her and wanted to spend time with her. She finally came out and confirmed it.
She said she loves me but doesn’t look at me in any romantic way and suggested a platonic marriage. She also apologized for her actions the last few months. I refused the platonic marriage, I just can’t do it.
I feel broken, and it hurts. She was my person and we did so much together and built a life to be proud of despite everything. A part of me is glad she found who she is supposed to be, but I regret agreeing to letting this happen.

from r/offmychest

shit crazy
cucked by stacy
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and alurmo
She is literally chadsexual.

• JFL

from r/offmychest

shit crazy

That shit gay
Yeah csi miami

• JFL