"Wife of 13 yrs came out to me as a lesbian"

alurmo

alurmo

"My wife came out to me as a lesbian. We’ve been in a monogamous marriage for 13 years that has been everything I’ve ever hoped it could be. She’s amazing, my best friend, has never thrown anything “I’ve done wrong” at me. We have three kids, amazing relationship, great communication, she always identified as bi and I was always accepting of her sexuality. We grew up in the christian church and as we have left she’s had space to process more and work through traumas, realizing she is pretty sure she has been a lesbian all along, but has never had the opportunity to actually have sexual experiences or life with another woman. Both of us feel very stuck right now. For her because she has this part of herself she feels she needs to allow out but doesn’t want to crush me, and for me feeling like I need to let her go but have no idea how as our relationship is the best thing in my life, it’s all I’ve ever hoped for. I know she needs to move on, and this is a pretty fresh conversation for us but I’m not sure how to move forward and feel very stuck. I don’t know how I feel about open relationships, but I neither of us feel particularly interested in polyamory. I feel like I know the best thing for her is for me to learn how to let her go, I just don’t know where to start."

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj and USERΝAME
Brutal reddit larp. He will end the story with him watching his wife and another woman have sex somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and alurmo