Wife told me that if I let her have sex with her co-worker and his wife it would help spark our sex life back to life. I just watched their three-way.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My wife and my sex life has been pretty dead for the last four years or more. We've had sex 4-10 times a year each year. She normally just lays there and let's me do my thing. Very depressing. I have consistently offered to try anything new to spice things up if it would help her get more into it. She has always declined anything new until about three weeks ago. Laying in bed one night after turning me down she brought up my offer to try something new. She told me that a male co-worker and she had been talking (and she admitted kind of flirting) and the subject of sex came up. He told her that he and his wife had fooled around with other women together a few times and really enjoyed it. He half-jokingly told her he'd love to have my wife join them. Over the course of a week or so they started talking more seriously about the possibility. She even met bothe the co-worker and wife for drinks to test the chemistry. My wife has always been curious about lesbian sex but never tried it. Now, my wife tells me she feels like she'd like to try this three way AND have me there to watch. We talked about this and she promised it would just be once unless I said any more was ok. She also promised me more active sex at least weekly if I agreed to this.

Long and short, this evening we sent the kids for a sleepover at Grandma's and I watched my wife have very vigorous sex with this couple. Afterward she did go down on me for a few minutes and then got on top of me for about the three minutes it took me to cum after watching the whole two hours the three of them went from drinks to their first kisses to foreplay to full on sex. Some things hurt: she got very into the sex with both of them, his penis was quite a bit larger than mine, she had multiple orgasms with both and she let him cum inside of her. She hasn't let me cum inside her in several years because she says she hates the feeling of it squishing around in her after. Even tonight after being with them and riding me, she jumped off and left me to cum on my own stomach. There were things, I liked: watching her fucking and sucking both of them WAS very arousing to watch, seeing her being sexual again was great, when she was with me after she put a lot into it and she made those promises about more and better sex.

Did I make a mistake? Was this a chance worth taking?

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and TrueRamirez
DNR bcs cucks should be posting on reddit :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494
Why couldn’t he participate too

My wife and my sex life has been pretty dead for the last four years or more. We've had sex 4-10 times a year each year. She normally just lays there and let's me do my thing. Very depressing. I have consistently offered to try anything new to spice things up if it would help her get more into it. She has always declined anything new until about three weeks ago. Laying in bed one night after turning me down she brought up my offer to try something new. She told me that a male co-worker and she had been talking (and she admitted kind of flirting) and the subject of sex came up. He told her that he and his wife had fooled around with other women together a few times and really enjoyed it. He half-jokingly told her he'd love to have my wife join them. Over the course of a week or so they started talking more seriously about the possibility. She even met bothe the co-worker and wife for drinks to test the chemistry. My wife has always been curious about lesbian sex but never tried it. Now, my wife tells me she feels like she'd like to try this three way AND have me there to watch. We talked about this and she promised it would just be once unless I said any more was ok. She also promised me more active sex at least weekly if I agreed to this.

Long and short, this evening we sent the kids for a sleepover at Grandma's and I watched my wife have very vigorous sex with this couple. Afterward she did go down on me for a few minutes and then got on top of me for about the three minutes it took me to cum after watching the whole two hours the three of them went from drinks to their first kisses to foreplay to full on sex. Some things hurt: she got very into the sex with both of them, his penis was quite a bit larger than mine, she had multiple orgasms with both and she let him cum inside of her. She hasn't let me cum inside her in several years because she says she hates the feeling of it squishing around in her after. Even tonight after being with them and riding me, she jumped off and left me to cum on my own stomach. There were things, I liked: watching her fucking and sucking both of them WAS very arousing to watch, seeing her being sexual again was great, when she was with me after she put a lot into it and she made those promises about more and better sex.

Did I make a mistake? Was this a chance worth taking?
its over nigger:hnghn: