Wife wants me to buy her lipo/tummy tuck/breast implants before i get my surgeries

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
I'm actually thinking about it since I'm a richcel now. I remember working at dominoes last year for 9.20/hr worried about never being able to afford my surgeries but now I make a base salary of 32K/year expecting 8K of bonus and overtime. My surgeries (bimax, custom jaw implants, custom cheeks) will be 11K (13K with travel and anesthesia) at Giant Imlants in Cambodia. Her surgery would be about 10K (11K with travel) to Dr Cabral in Dominican Republic. I can get a 15 K loan and save the rest in less than a year.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17829, Prince88 and 7 others
I'm actually thinking about it since I'm a richcel now. I remember working at dominoes last year for 9.20/hr worried about never being able to afford my surgeries but now I make a basr salary of 32K/year expecting 8K of bonus and overtime. My surgeries (bimax, custom jaw implants, custom cheeks) will be 11K (13K with travel and anesthesia) at Giant Imlants in Cambodia. Her would be about 10K (11K with travel) to Dr Cabral in Dominican Republic. I can get a 15 K loan and save the rest in less than a year.
why do you care what your wife wants? women are stupid. what matters is if DO "YOU" WANT plastic on her body?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 8869
Btw we are rent free as we live in her parents separated basement they gave us until we have kids

why do you care what your wife wants? women are stupid. what matters is if DO "YOU" WANT plastic on her body?
I want her to look better yes that's why I would get it for her but I told her she needs to have sex with me first and she hasn't brought it up since. She asked a few days ago

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Baldingman1998, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
I want her to look better yes that's why I would get it for her but I told her she needs to have sex with me first and she hasn't brought it up since. She asked a few days ago
fuck you larper kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 20390, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
fuck you larper kys
Not larp everyone keeps saying that. me and her talking about it where she got all defensive and talked about sexual trauma and made me put to be the bad guy for pressuring her into sex

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Not larp everyone keeps saying that. me and her talking about it where she got all defensive and talked about sexual trauma and made me put to be the bad guy for pressuring her into sex
Sounds like your wife is also allowed to have a bull, am I correct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Erik-Jón
Sounds like your wife is also allowed to have a bull, am I correct
What do you mean courtney isn't allowed to get any more pets she already has 6 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 sugar gliders, a hedge hog, I don't even know how Many hamsters and rats

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
lipo is a meme people who get it put the weight back on get her to stop being lazy.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yes get it for her you cuck so she can cheat on you with Tyrone.

Last edited:
larp; if not, dump her srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, smvmaxxertilllate and Cardiologyscribe
Dr Cabral has multiple deaths a year

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
Yes get it for her you cuck so she can cheat on you with Tyrone.
I thought I was the only cuck here who imagined her fucking a black guy bareback after getting the lip, tummy tuck and breast implants

larp. looksmaxxers dont have wives

wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back