Wifey material, Win in life

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
She asked for a relationship first, despite her having so many responsibility, she works hard for it. But she would also try to make time for me and work twice as hard to compensate.

I had a drinks with my friend today, and we talked about our relationship and him sorting me about how to balance things.

She truely care about me, and trying to help me to do better with my life.

I am happy with her<3, I get butterflies every time with her. I am sorry if you don't get to experience this, true genuine Love that seems like eternity. It is just like winning a lottery, but it feels like that very moment every morning you wake up.

Life feels so warm and cozy despite the long windy night and obstacles, knowing that someone will always be there to support you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, xyukeeee, Timmy and 7 others
@gooner23 @Jungcuck @aspiringexcel @Xangsane @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
She asked for a relationship first, despite her having so many responsibility, she works hard for it. But she would also try to make time for me and work twice as hard to compensate.

I had a drinks with my friend today, and we talked about our relationship and him sorting me about how to balance things.

I am happy with her<3, I get butterflies every time with her. I am sorry if you don't get to experience this, true genuine Love that seems like eternity. It is just like winning a lottery, but it feels like that very moment every morning you wake up.
View attachment 2989945
Go for it!

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My heart feels so warm, my breath rates has been more slow and synchronize with the frequency of love. It's a beautiful feelings. The epitome of pure human's genuine love.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, xyukeeee, Timmy and 1 other person
isnt this a tinder thot or am I missing something

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You don't live together though? stop larping as if you know what living with a woman 24/7 is like in that case

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, TechnoBoss and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You don't live together though? stop larping as if you know what living with a woman 24/7 is like in that case
I have lived with girls for a year only, like under the same roof

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and JohnDoe
Bro made up imaginary heavenly scenarios After exchanging some messages :ogre::ogre::ogre:
we studied together and matched together on Tinder:lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and the BULL
Sounds good brother, happy for you, hope it will last forever! You should leave this forum unless you will become obsessed about her if she's not cheating, etc

You found your happiness and love, now go away from here, i pray for your future 👍😃

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Listen up, boyo: every relationship starts like that. Most couples break up in two years as the initial fire slowly extinguishes itself. Start preparing yourself for arguments, mind games, and drama. If you want this relationship to last, you got to read up on every problem that may arise so you can circumvent it or deal with it when it comes along.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thegiganigga, robtical and 2 others
Listen up, boyo: every relationship starts like that. Most couples break up in two years as the initial fire slowly extinguishes itself. Start preparing yourself for arguments, mind games, and drama. If you want this relationship to last, you got to read up on every problem that may arise so you can circumvent it or deal with it when it comes along.
is there a redpill-like source to circumvent common problems? I should have read it during my ltr… I had to deal with crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
another suifuel thread, thanks

is there a redpill-like source to circumvent common problems?
Not to my knowledge. Everything I have learned about it was by gathering bits of information found here and there.

I should have read it during my ltr… I had to deal with crazy shit
Women being hypergamous constantly test men to decide if they are decent mates by making them jealous, withholding sex, acting dramatic, and threatening to leave.

When men don't put up with this and don't care, women see them as high-value mates. Women dislike clingy men that beg on their knees for affection because this habit signals low sexual value. Only a man with no options would be this desperate for her attention.

This is where insecurity comes along. You get anxious, want to know about her past, start asking her about ex-boyfriends, and become visibly affected by the whole thing. She then subconsciously questions herself about your confidence and value as a partner.

It seems that women prefer the emotionally disattached guys, the ones that are hard to get. When you start giving her so much attention like she's your only source of satisfaction in life, you're setting yourself up for failure. So you should make yourself a busy man with friends, hobbies, goals, and passions in life. Never put your woman on a pedestal.

This is what I remember off the top of my head.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thegiganigga, perpetuallytired and 2 others
how was it?
I felt shitty afterward, one female roommate took flight to Denmark to sleep with a Danish chad.

Another one foid came to my room unsolicited that evening when it was raining fcking hard outside, she was so horny but I rushed her out of my bedroom:forcedsmile:, because muh ''Don't shit where you eat" meme

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Cope

If she plays mind games it means you are not her 1st option, if you are the best she could get then why would she want to ruin her best option away

Not to my knowledge. Everything I have learned about it was by gathering bits of information found here and there.

Women being hypergamous constantly test men to decide if they are decent mates by making them jealous, withholding sex, acting dramatic, and threatening to leave.

When men don't put up with this and don't care, women see them as high-value mates. Women dislike clingy men that beg on their knees for affection because this habit signals low sexual value. Only a man with no options would be this desperate for her attention.

This is where insecurity comes along. You get anxious, want to know about her past, start asking her about ex-boyfriends, and become visibly affected by the whole thing. She then subconsciously questions herself about your confidence and value as a partner.

It seems that women prefer the emotionally disattached guys, the ones that are hard to get. When you start giving her so much attention like she's your only source of satisfaction in life, you're setting yourself up for failure. So you should make yourself a busy man with friends, hobbies, goals, and passions in life. Never put your woman on a pedestal.

Cope, I even experimentally triple texted her non sense

Cope

If she plays mind games it means you are not her 1st option, if you are the best she could get then why would she want to ruin her best option away
He's not wrong, women get bored after a while and you need to change things up to keep the fire going.
I felt shitty afterward, one female roommate took flight to Denmark to sleep with a Danish chad.

Another one foid came to my room unsolicited that evening when it was raining fcking hard outside, she was so horny but I rushed her out of my bedroom:forcedsmile:, because muh ''Don't shit where you eat" meme
and you call yourself incel or ex-incel? tales from a chad

• +1
He's not wrong, women get bored after a while and you need to change things up to keep the fire going.
That must mean you rely on other assets into her attraction to you like, personality aka jestermax, money, social status
and you call yourself incel or ex-incel? tales from a chad

IDK, all I know/care is she really love me, our love is primal

View attachment 2989945

Life feels so warm and cozy despite the long windy night and obstacles, knowing that someone will always be there to support you.
is this tinder?

Cope, I even experimentally triple texted her non sense
I'm trying to help you. Do you think I've never been in your shoes? If I didn't act beta with my last girl, I wouldn't have lost her. I often daydream about what things could have been if I had made another decision at this or that point. Sucks to be this invested in a failed relationship, but what gives me some happiness is to help other men avoid that situation, and there you are ignoring what I said like you're special somehow. You're going to learn a lesson the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thegiganigga, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Dickdazzler

Very good advice tbh, i have also heard so amny men say to not spend 24/7 with your woman, you need to spend time away either at work/etc so the time you do spend with her is meaningful or something.

• +1
I'm trying to help you. Do you think I've never been in your shoes? If I didn't act beta with my last girl, I wouldn't have lost her. I often daydream about what things could have been if I had made another decision at this or that point. Sucks to be this invested in a failed relationship, but what gives me some happiness is to help other men avoid that situation, and there you are ignoring what I said like you're special somehow. You're going to learn a lesson the hard way.
I have already told my discord friends to be there for me if that happened, which we all think very unlikely in this case.

Muh beta/ muh alpha, if she truely love you she wouldn't want to hurt you like that, she would moves a mountain for you if she has to.

• +1
Very good advice tbh, i have also heard so amny men say to not spend 24/7 with your woman, you need to spend time away either at work/etc so the time you do spend with her is meaningful or something.
I remember our first two weeks together. She was enthusiastic about everything she talked about, messaged me constantly, and gave me a lot of attention. Then the conversation became dry and the fire slowly extinguished itself. She was no longer interested in me. Of course looks have something to do with it, but it was mostly the way I acted during those difficult times that fucked it all up. When a woman becomes disenchanted with a man, it's very hard to change her mind. I shouldn't have acted insecure. I shouldn't have acted beta. I kick myself for doing that. It's painful. I suffer. I don't want OP experiencing the same, but the knucklehead doesn't want to hear me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thegiganigga, perpetuallytired and 3 others
I remember our first two weeks together. She was enthusiastic about everything she talked about, messaged me constantly, and gave me a lot of attention. Then the conversation became dry and the fire slowly extinguished itself. She was no longer interested in me. Of course looks have something to do with it, but it was mostly the way I acted during those difficult times that fucked it all up. When a woman becomes disenchanted with a man, it's very hard to change her mind. I shouldn't have acted insecure. I shouldn't have acted beta. I kick myself for doing that. It's painful. I suffer. I don't want OP experiencing the same, but the knucklehead doesn't want to hear me.
nothing turns foids off more than a man being weak emotionally or physically, you can't be insecure. You have to lead the foid. Once she sees you in such a way, it's over, she'll never forget.

• So Sad
nothing turns foids off more than a man being weak emotionally or physically, you can't be insecure. You have to lead the foid. Once she sees you in such a way, it's over, she'll never forget.
Call me cuckold if you want, but I still think about that whore. She will be surprised when I show her my face after one year of looksmaxing. Oh yeah baby girl, I look hotter now. And I learned with our failed relationship. Look at me now, you whore. Give me another chance or I'll fucking destroy you.

Call me cuckold if you want, but I still think about that whore. She will be surprised when I show her my face after one year of looksmaxing. Oh yeah baby girl, I look hotter now. And I learned with our failed relationship. Look at me now, you whore. Give me another chance or I'll fucking destroy you.
so you have accepted it is all about looks afterall, looks prevail. The redpill bs things you praised she lost interest was about looks too.

• +1
same. lasted 3 years tho

• +1
I've had a girl be like this with me before.
She was nice, caring, dupportive, always made me a priority, wanted me to enjoy sex and so on.

However, her past and the little things she had made me not take her serious for LTR.
Too many redflags for that.

But if you already know about her past and she has a decent one good for you, really a catch, however, if she had a promiscuous one and you simply decided to overlook it, you'll become a cuck sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thegiganigga and standardcel
True. But don't completely ignore her emotionally or she'll cheat. It's about finding a balance, which is insanely difficult to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Deleted member 70955 and JovenCansao
True. But don't completely ignore her emotionally or she'll cheat. It's about finding a balance, which is insanely difficult to do.
Jfl at this bluepill shit

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and perpetuallytired
bro didnt u just ask this bitch out like a week ago

View attachment 2989945

Things I never experienced, not even fake love so I can't believe it. For me the authenticity of this situation is not possible, like she has to have some defect behind. KHHV things, broke internally.

Last edited:

View attachment 2989945

Honeymoon phase will last about 1-2 years after that you’ll have to keep feeding the relationship brocel

Things I never experienced, not even fake love so I can't believe it. For me the authenticity of this situation is not possible, like she has to have some defect behind. KHHV things, broke internally.
Defect behind?

If not virgin, its all compensation for not being a virgin. But ofc, she could abuse you instead too.

My heart feels so warm, my breath rates has been more slow and synchronize with the frequency of love. It's a beautiful feelings. The epitome of pure human's genuine love.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Speaking from experience

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry