Will a 500 calorie deficit at 15 stunt my growth?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
While eating protein high foods and doing cardio and also lifting

Just wanna get lean

starve for a week then eat back to normal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx and cromagnon
Bro you're 15 why are you trying to look your best just heightmaxx while you still can
Dude you don’t understand I need to feel some sort of love soon or I am actually gonan rope and the only way I can do that is by looking good

• +1
Reactions: Wortex
Don’t do this, eat in around a 500 calorie deficit, but make sure you are getting lots of protein and getting your micronutrients
Cool thx bro. Gonna do this

How long until you think I’ll start seeing noticeable results? If I stay consistent everyday with this

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Cool thx bro. Gonna do this

How long until you think I’ll start seeing noticeable results? If I stay consistent everyday with this
Probably around 2 weeks to a month, but idk tbh, I’ve never done a cut

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and cromagnon
Dude you don’t understand I need to feel some sort of love soon or I am actually gonan rope and the only way I can do that is by looking good
Dude you're gonna look your best after your baby fat (buccal fat) decreases and that's after 18 you're gonna look like those 'looksmaxxed' baby faced oofy doofies on TikTok who haven't even graduated high school yet and compare themselves to adult models

You're gonna regret not hormone maxxing through puberty when you're done growing

With skinny fat, you should honestly not eat less. Eat normal and pick up an exercise like weight lifting or a sport
I’m thinking of doing 500 calorie deficit while just eating high protein foods with all my micronutrients. For a month or two

Dude you're gonna look your best after your baby fat (buccal fat) decreases and that's after 18 you're gonna look like those 'looksmaxxed' baby faced oofy doofies on TikTok who haven't even graduated high school yet and compare themselves to adult models

You're gonna regret not hormone maxxing through puberty when you're done growing
Being lean is healthy tho, no?

I just want to do a 500 caloric deficit for a month or two while eating high in protein with micronutrients. I don’t think it’ll do anything to my height

I just want to do a 500 caloric deficit for a month or two while eating high in protein with micronutrients. I don’t think it’ll do anything to my height
If your bf% is too high ur gonna have high estrogen and that's gonna stunt growth
You're probably not as fat as you think stop comparing yourself to skinny adult models you're not the right age to start dieting just eat in a surplus so you grow

if your obese/overweight going on a deficit is actually going to save you, fat ruins hgh and test.
but if its only to get lean you stunting growth.
if you skinny fat you need muscle.

I developed hypoglycemia when I was around your age from eating around that amount of calories daily

Yes restrict your calories, don't nourish your body when hungry, I bet that won't fuck up your growth :lul:

Just find out your caloric maintenance and cut like any adult would do. Do not restrict yourself too hard since you might still be growing, get lots of protein, especially hard red meat. Go to gym regularly, don't push yourself too hard there since you'll still make gains by progressive overload and not maximizing like an autistic gymcel, and being at caloric maintenance or slightly less and you should have no probleim being lean. Being fat as a teen is death (can confirm).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon

just do that until 13bf you'll be fine

• +1
Probably not.

If you go from Normie diet to a "high protein diet", you will burn an extra ~200 calories just from thermic effect of food. Stay at maintenance / slightly below and eat lots of protein.

Unless you are fat. Then you can jack up the deficit.

• +1
If your bf% is too high ur gonna have high estrogen and that's gonna stunt growth
You're probably not as fat as you think stop comparing yourself to skinny adult models you're not the right age to start dieting just eat in a surplus so you grow
I’m not comparing myself to super models lol I just want a leaner physique and face to feel more healthy and look better

I mean I would say focuse more on what you eat instead of how much as in lower sodium higher pottasium get a good amount of protein and not eating like shit food you’ll get leaner but not really sacrifice your height

• +1