Will a daily hour walk kill my muscles/gains?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Bro I already have to workout at planet fitness and my food weight still hasn't been shipped from Amazon

For context the gym is a 30 minute walk to and from

So I already feel like I'm at disadvantage, I'd kill myself if I walk an hour a day 4 times a week for a year and still look the same

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Walking burns about 250-350 cals an hour

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Bro I already have to workout at planet fitness and my food weight still hasn't been shipped from Amazon

So I already feel like I'm at disadvantage, I'd kill myself if I walk an hour a day 4 times a week for a year and still look the same
Just eat a lil more

• +1
no

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, SOS-Sonic, Darmstadtium and 3 others
No idea what that means.
When you're in a catabolic state, you're breaking down or losing overall mass, both fat and muscle.Mar 7, 2018

www.healthline.com › health › cata...

Catabolism vs. Anabolism: Hormones, Body Weight, and Exercises - Healthline

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
Anything for gains, I'm gonna eat the fuck out the breakfast in n school cafeteria for those extra calories until I get big

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 5969
Anything for gains, I'm gonna eat the fuck out the breakfast in n school cafeteria for those extra calories until I get big
Baste

• +1
Reactions: PYT and SkinjobCatastrophe
bro just track calories, dont dirty bulk and bloat maxx like i did at ur age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and PYT
Its generally recommended to avoid cardio when weight lifting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT and Darmstadtium
don't fall for the memes

• JFL
bro just track calories, dont dirty bulk and bloat maxx like i did at ur age
My food weight comes in a few days, when I do get it it'll just be a 500+ defecit

Even if I got too fat I'd catch myself before I become obess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
My food weight comes in a few days, when I do get it it'll just be a 500+ defecit

Even if I got too fat I'd catch myself before I become obess
whats ur bf%

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf meant a surplus jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

CEO of Gymcells here, long form cardio improves your insulin sensitivity which basically means when you gain or loose weight, what % of that will be fat and what % will be muscle. So in the short term, it will be decreased gains if you dont eat more to compensate for the cardio, but in the long term its going to result in a lower bf % that will allow you to bulk for longer and cut shorter, speeding progress to your goal physique by a bunch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and PYT
CEO of Gymcells here, long form cardio improves your insulin sensitivity which basically means when you gain or loose weight, what % of that will be fat and what % will be muscle. So in the short term, it will be decreased gains if you dont eat more to compensate for the cardio, but in the long term its going to result in a lower bf % that will allow you to bulk for longer and cut shorter, speeding progress to your goal physique by a bunch
Thank you bro, I got to planet fitness, complete beginner, how fucked am I

Thank you bro, I got to planet fitness, complete beginner, how fucked am I
Never been to a planet fitness, as long as they have a free bar with weights you're fine, if they don't its over

Walking is basically the go to cutting cardio for bodybuilders. I walk a lot and it has helped me maintain a good body composition despite not training or dieting particularly hsrd

Was the message on your profile picture sent to you?

• +1
Never been to a planet fitness, as long as they have a free bar with weights you're fine, if they don't its over
Haha it only has dumbells, machines, curl bars and shit

With smith machines

No bro just get an uber to the gym and pay them to wheelchair you in to the gym so you can then be carried in to a seated position to do machine assisted leg raises. Trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and PYT