Will a guide catered to black looksmaxxing get on BOTB?

D

Deleted member 33711

Kraken
@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @enchanted_elixir I can make a really good guide catered to african aesthetics, wonder if its worth it if it can get on the BOTB guides.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, alurmo, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
There is no african aesthetics. There's only BBC paradox. PSL standards don't apply to them. Uglier the black, higher his SMV. It's known as the BBC Paradox, not even quantum physics can explain it. Truly a strange phenomena that defies all laws of physics and nature. Even Scriptures attest to this reality, and there are also personal accounts that support it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, nathan, FaceandBBC and 11 others
There is no african aesthetics. There's only BBC paradox. PSL standards don't apply to them. Uglier the black, higher his SMV. It's known as the BBC Paradox, not even quantum physics can explain it. Truly a strange phenomena that defies all laws of physics and nature.
Yes but there are certain niches and looks that blacks can cater to in order to raise their SMV. Black dating success is based more so on sex appeal and general aesthetics.

There is no african aesthetics. There's only BBC paradox. PSL standards don't apply to them. Uglier the black, higher his SMV. It's known as the BBC Paradox, not even quantum physics can explain it. Truly a strange phenomena that defies all laws of physics and nature.
EC9FA657 8808 4D46 A8D8 11BAB4882315

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, FaceandBBC, Looks234 and 6 others
i been outside bitch i love all my thugs

20 years old no bitch im not 21

this hoe tryna smash i’m jus tryna stack my funds

how tf these niggas ain’t on nun

84CBD718 F3F1 4563 AB13 059A9978F8F7
IMG 8454

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Deleted member 33711
I have done extensive research in this field and have come to a conclusion that this formula comes closest to explaining jt

C=Length x Girth
N=Negro Boosters: Lip Protrusion/Chin Recession ratio, Maxillary Concavity, Current Liberalism Level
S=Sentiments towards bbc in a given country (France, USA (Good) vs Italy or Ukraine (Bad))
K=Wutang Klan Level: a BBC's social standing in athletics or gangs
r=risk-free interest rate
t=average time interval between a Black Male being profiled in America
o=volatility of the BBC'

s erection

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, enchanted_elixir, ryuken and 4 others
There is no african aesthetics. There's only BBC paradox. PSL standards don't apply to them. Uglier the black, higher his SMV. It's known as the BBC Paradox, not even quantum physics can explain it. Truly a strange phenomena that defies all laws of physics and nature. Even Scriptures attest to this reality, and there are also personal accounts that support it.
Saying this with two black guys as your pfp is crazy fan ahh

• JFL
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx and Deleted member 33711
Saying this with two black guys as your pfp is crazy fan ahh
Theres already a guide on it btw

But unfortunately all thr BBC theorists were psl 3s at best so no one took anything they said seriously

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
I kinda look like this guy no? But leanmaxxed, better hair and colored eyes @DalitBoss @murdah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

But unfortunately all thr BBC theorists were psl 3s at best so no one took anything they said seriously

View attachment 3071496
Coach doesn’t play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 33711

View attachment 3071496
Its bad and outdated though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Ultimate Subhuman™
No point. You only need dreads to ascend as a black guy
And probably eye color shit but that is it.

• Hmm...
Just skimmed through it. Lmao so shitty
I can make one 10x better and an updated version. Times have changed and blacks have higher smv and more niches. @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
No point. You only need dreads to ascend as a black guy
And probably eye color shit but that is it.
View attachment 3071507
Dreadds are nichemaxxing they aren't really aesthetics. The problem with black aesthetics or asian aesthetics in general is there is nothing aesthetic about these skulls. There is no angularity and sharpness. Just bulk mass, pudgy faces and recessed frontal bones. The reason mukasa and meeks look good is because their angularity.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Deleted member 33711
Dreadds are nichemaxxing they aren't really aesthetics. The problem with black aesthetics or asian aesthetics in general is there is nothing aesthetic about these skulls. There is no angularity and sharpness. Just bulk mass, pudgy faces and recessed frontal bones. The reason mukasa and meeks look good is because their angularity.
Shut up dalit dont shit on blacks
Ohg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 33711 and Ultimate Subhuman™
I'm not shitting on blacks nigga. I'm just being objective. Trying to compete for aesthetics is just shooting yourself in the foot as a black/dark ethnic, you should instead focus on thugmaxxing and smvmaxxinf
Ah I see. I agree but I dont think Dreads are a niche.

• +1
Just thugmax bruh

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @enchanted_elixir I can make a really good guide catered to african aesthetics, wonder if its worth it if it can get on the BOTB guides.
Read the rubric on the News & Announcement section.
Also, I'm not a moderator or an administrator, so I can't promote anything to BOTB.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: benchcrab, whiteislandpill and Deleted member 33711
it should tbh
but i prob have like 30-38% bantu African ancestry so idrk how much it would help me but I am black passing with 4a hair so I might as well try the shit on there

• +1
You can’t make one your not black and don’t know what makes us high SMV. Sure you have more idea than a cumskin because your half but your going to use retarded tier nonsense like “Just be lightskin :feelsuhh:“ when that’s not what makes a Tyrone Tyrone in mass appeal

• Hmm...
You can’t make one your not black and don’t know what makes us high SMV. Sure you have more idea than a cumskin because your half but your going to use retarded tier nonsense like “Just be lightskin :feelsuhh:“ when that’s not what makes a Tyrone Tyrone in mass appeal
No, I know how black aesthetics work buddy.

• +1
Reactions: benchcrab
I wanna argue with you but considering I look good (you seen my face) and you know I’m incel and yet all the blacks I know who are subhuman have decent looking gfs I am forced to say your correct

• +1