Will a short haircut ascend me to normiehood? Will it stop me from getting weird stares from people at least ?

T

Turtle

Silver
Here are some pics in case you guys haven't seen me, but I'm sure most of you have by now, I'm considering getting a normal short haircut but I don't know if it will actually ascend me to normiehood or not, is it worth it? Could it stop the negative reactions I keep getting from people everywhere I go?

I don't know what style I want tbh, I don't want the fuckboy short back and sides because then I'll feel like I'm pretending to be someone I'm not, but just something that looks more normie and less uncommon and alternative, I have to know if the staring is because of my hair, if I continue to get stared at even with a short haircut then I can rope myself, I just wanna at least try this out before I do

Attachments

• 20240622_151309.jpg
    20240622_151309.jpg
    949.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240613_173917.jpg
    20240613_173917.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240613_173049.jpg
    20240613_173049.jpg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 0
Are you lean?

bro you again, you had like 15+ users give you advice dude, yes cut the hair it will not "ascend you into normiehood" though. it will make you look much more presentable though. stop posting same thing, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Are you lean?
I'm gunna be trying intermittent fasting to try and see if that slims my face down, I'll likely never be six pack levels of bodyfat but I wanna at least make my face underneath more visible, it's very difficult tho because the stares are turning me into an alcoholic

bro you again, you had like 15+ users give you advice dude, yes cut the hair it will not "ascend you into normiehood" though. it will make you look much more presentable though. stop posting same thing, thanks.
How often do you see other 25-30 yr old white guys who facially look as bad as I do?

Itll make you look worse. What matters is hair placement

Short hair = slave hair

I'm gunna be trying intermittent fasting to try and see if that slims my face down, I'll likely never be six pack levels of bodyfat but I wanna at least make my face underneath more visible, it's very difficult tho because the stares are turning me into an alcoholic
bro again as i told you in the other thread, roids at this age may actually save you, you only have a couple preicous years to get girls, have fun, party etc and you will be wasting that entire fucking time working out, getting fit etc. and by the time you do that you'll be too old, none of your friends will want to party, you won't fit in, etc. run a light dose and see how it goes, you are running out of precious time to do the stuff you want that looksmaxxing is going to get you. you think you are going to go out and slay and party at 40, 50, 60???!? no matter how good you look at that age you just won't EVER have that same experience.

you are the youngest YOU WILL EVER BE today.

The only "advice" I remember getting is just that it's over for me and that I look autistic, with no advice on how to improve, will roids help me lose weight? I don't want to become massively jacked, I just wanna become lean with a good bit of muscle but not a comical amount

How often do you see other 25-30 yr old white guys who facially look as bad as I do?
rarely ngl

The only "advice" I remember getting is just that it's over for me and that I look autistic, with no advice on how to improve, will roids help me lose weight? I don't want to become massively jacked, I just wanna become lean with a good bit of muscle but not a comical amount
debloat + lean down to 12% bodyfat and cut your hair.
no roids usually dont help you cut.
dude its as simple as not eating. Dont eat = caloric deficit = weight loss.
It also looks like you have a deviated septum, is that just the angle or do you have one?

rarely ngl

debloat + lean down to 12% bodyfat and cut your hair.
no roids usually dont help you cut.
dude its as simple as not eating. Dont eat = caloric deficit = weight loss.
It also looks like you have a deviated septum, is that just the angle or do you have one?
I don't actually my nose just deviates like that? What exactly makes my face so different looking from everyone else's that you rarely ever see white guys as bad as me?

will roids help me lose weight? I don't want to become massively jacked, I just wanna become lean with a good bit of muscle but not a comical amount
roids will get you therE MUCH MUCUH MUCH FASTER then normal, you will not get MASIVELLY JACKED if you just inject roids this is a misconecption. if you run a good cycle and then you get to a place you are happy with, just cycle off and do PCT and you can have a perfect physique.

your time is running out.

🤣 actually laughable dude, you can get shredded and maintain that muscle sooooo much better with roids dude holy.
lowkey this one was my fault.
I should have said; no roids actually lose weight/supress appetite the way like semiglutide works.
I take Mk677 it helps with cuts as it prevents muscle wasting in caloric deficits
I don't actually my nose just deviates like that? What exactly makes my face so different looking from everyone else's that you rarely ever see white guys as bad as me?
idk; its like asking someone why exactly they are ugly, its a combination of things, ratios and just the entire way faces are formed. if you lean down youd look more normal

lowkey this one was my fault.
I should have said; no roids actually lose weight/supress appetite the way like semiglutide works.
I take Mk677 it helps with cuts as it prevents muscle wasting in caloric deficits

idk; its like asking someone why exactly they are ugly, its a combination of things, ratios and just the entire way faces are formed. if you lean down youd look more normal
True, exactly how difficult will it be for me to look normal enough to not immediately weird people out around me with my appearance?

True, exactly how difficult will it be for me to look normal enough to not immediately weird people out around me with my appearance?
depends.
how motivated are you?
more motivation, easier it will be.
It will take dedication. no drugs, no junk food, pure nutrition (good diet), intense cardio, caloric deficit.
Takes time, maybe 6 months.

Here are some pics in case you guys haven't seen me, but I'm sure most of you have by now, I'm considering getting a normal short haircut but I don't know if it will actually ascend me to normiehood or not, is it worth it? Could it stop the negative reactions I keep getting from people everywhere I go?

I don't know what style I want tbh, I don't want the fuckboy short back and sides because then I'll feel like I'm pretending to be someone I'm not, but just something that looks more normie and less uncommon and alternative, I have to know if the staring is because of my hair, if I continue to get stared at even with a short haircut then I can rope myself, I just wanna at least try this out before I do
1.leanmax 2.cut the hair