Will a wider frame save me

B

b12345

Bronze
IMG 1237

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
holy shit, biggest frame cucking i’ve ever seen, id plan on getting surgery to widen it.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and <6PSLcel
how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
How old are you? Your clavicles are insanely short. Do you also only train legs or something why are they so developed compared to your upper body

You frame is probably not that bad

You spine is not right, idk how to say it correctly but see , you posture is retarded, nigger neck , gamer neck

Go sit straight up like a white men, and make then a photo with the good angles, you will frame look magicaly better

This pic is a year old I’m 17 and 5,9 but my doctor said I’m not done growing it’s coming to an end tho I’m a late blumer I didn’t grow till 15-16 ish
really? how tall is your torso? ours look similar and im 6'4 (torso fits quite small on my body so it makes sense)

How old are you? Your clavicles are insanely short. Do you also only train legs or something why are they so developed compared to your upper body
I ONLY trained legs for about 2 years cause I have elbow and then shorulder surgery so it might be an illusion my clavicles aren’t actually that short it’s cause I don’t hit upper body but I will start soon

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i don't think the frame is as bad as people say but ur arms and forearms especially look small

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
i don't think the frame is as bad as people say but ur arms and forearms especially look small
That’s why my frame looks so bad I only hit legs for 2 years my arms and upper body in general is under developed severely and it’s cause I wasn’t allowd to workoit my upper do to injuries in sports

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
IMG 1237
IMG 1341
The pic on the right is me now *I HAVENT WORKED OUT IN 6 MONTHS* I had shoulder surgery

I’m going to start doing reeves deadlifts and wide hangs everyday
i dont think these really work tbh

i don't think your frame is as bad as people say on here, you seem to have a thick neck and big legs which make it look worse than it is