Will AI delay bone mass or LOSE bone mass

stress

stress

Iron
I’m 5’10(177.8cm) barefoot night height morning is 5’10.5(179cm)
And i have reasonably high estrogen. 10 days off crashing with aromasin it was 35pg/ml and my nipples sometime have sharp pain.

I believe my estrogen is at a peak rn.

What im asking is if i take aromasin for another year or so will I end up losing total adult bone mass or will i just reach it later. I couldnt find a definitive answer online or from chat gpt.

Related question: Will i miss the estrogen peak or will it delay

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
>chatgpt writes your cycle
Dude it told me to megadose finasteride even though there's diminishing return on efficacy with increasing dosage, didn't even reccomend something stronger like dut. Until you point out every discrepancy, gpt will give you retarded answers

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and stress
yes. (mark as solution)
I’m 5’10(177.8cm) barefoot night height morning is 5’10.5(179cm)
And i have reasonably high estrogen. 10 days off crashing with aromasin it was 35pg/ml and my nipples sometime have sharp pain.

I believe my estrogen is at a peak rn.

What im asking is if i take aromasin for another year or so will I end up losing total adult bone mass or will i just reach it later. I couldnt find a definitive answer online or from chat gpt.

Related question: Will i miss the estrogen peak or will it delay
dont mark this as solution, mark this:

just like any other hormone, your body only has a certain amount of time to build bones, take away that hormone you will lose some bone gains from loss of estrogen. you can compensate with other hormones promoting bonemass tho.

dont mark this as solution, mark this:

just like any other hormone, your body only has a certain amount of time to build bones, take away that hormone you will lose some bone gains from loss of estrogen. you can compensate with other hormones promoting bonemass tho.
Thanks. Could you recommend some possible options?

roids, trenbolone, test, hgh. if you dont want to take roids take mk677, dont know if mk677 is enough tho

• +1
Reactions: stress