looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Not a joke question.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, _looksmaxxer_, Htobrother and 1 other person
Not a joke question.
the electromagnetic field can mess with your brain just like how the electromagnetic field of your phone messes with your balls. i've seen somewhere that airpods have like 1/3 of the radiation of a microwave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, timid, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
the electromagnetic field can mess with your brain just like how the electromagnetic field of your phone messes with your balls. i've seen somewhere that airpods have like 1/3 of the radiation of a microwave
So I should switch to wires then

• +1
Reactions: timid
So I should switch to wires then
i guess, make sure to get in contact with grass while being barefoot to fix your own electromagnetic field, its called grounding i think and turn your wifi router off when you go sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, thereallegend, gr34ter and 1 other person
I actually feel like it corrodes my brain when I got airpods in all day

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and <6PSLcel
i guess, make sure to get in contact with grass while being barefoot to fix your own electromagnetic field, its called grounding i think and turn your wifi router off when you go sleep
bro is literally chuck from Better Call Saul

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Radiation. Same goes for iPhones, and putting your phone in your pocket all the time

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, thereallegend and Gaygymmaxx
yes, wear wires

wires also look a lot cooler than pods

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
How long should you be barefoot in the grass for? Is grounding that simple or do you need one of those at home machines people use while sleeping.

How long should you be barefoot in the grass for? Is grounding that simple or do you need one of those at home machines people use while sleeping.
bro, machines??💀💀
just go out and be barefoot for like 15 minutes

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel