Will any of us get past looking good and stop caring so much

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
Im 15 rn and im self conscious about how i look 24/7 thus making me a mentalcel sometimes. At any point in life will i stop giving a fuck about how i look or when im 60 and i notice 1 strand of hair fall out will that make me wanna rope? Prob not

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and klimo
no

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and klimo
its over i cannot leve my room i cannot be seen i cover my face when i leve and telkl my mom not to look at me i look down when there is miurror i squint and clench in public to look barely human its over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax, cavy and klimo
Im 15 rn and im self conscious about how i look 24/7 thus making me a mentalcel sometimes. At any point in life will i stop giving a fuck about how i look or when im 60 and i notice 1 strand of hair fall out will that make me wanna rope? Prob not
its not just people here but ALL people are self conscious about their looks.
Even top tier chads are.
It is just human nature to never be truly satisfied.
Whether its looks, or its money, or its status, or physique etc etc
Its the same principle.
There might be an initial satiation when you increase an attribute, but after sometime you will find yourself back to ground zero and still chasing more.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Bitchwhipper2
yeah youre stuck being self conscious for life now

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Not anyone in the looksmaxxing community no they themselves will try to fix their biggest flaws and aren’t consistent at all they only looksmax when motivated plus it’s bs looksmaxxing is shit self improvement is different than looksmaxxing sometimes looksmaxxing requires surgeries and they will try to fix their flaws and stuff that cannot be fixed for example hair type they are all stupid and will not go anywhere in life anyone who looksmaxxing is just going around in loops and loops that’s what happened to James sapphire exactly he ruined his life because of this it’s bullshit one you fix something like body fat they will tell u to fix physique then nose then hair type and other shit ur just gonna keep going around in fucking circles getting nowhere absolute bs im 14 and I gave up on looksmaxxing which is a good thing they will often sell you scam products like supplements and others all bs every looksmaxxer will be going around in loops worrying about one flaw that can’t be changed most girls I talk to think hunter eyes or hollow cheeks are overrated and don’t match most of people faces according to them looksmaxxer will just keep going around in loops covering an area where they have a huge flaw like their nose or eyes and will not be consistent to fix it that’s why it’s bs and just ruins the person mentally and fucks them up we are both young people bro we can’t be fooled by this insanity they are putting on young insecure teenagers

• JFL
Reactions: SaintDarktriad
Yeah you’re 15 you’ll eventually grow up and stop caring (which sounds bleak but it’s true) you’ll probably wake up one day and just focus on something else and think to yourself “why did I care about all that shit”

Most adult men you see here are butt ugly and are actually incels. The type of people who don’t even wipe their cum with a tissue they just blast on their wall. Those are genetic anomalies though.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Mr. President