• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, lemonnz, chudlite and 3 others
Bro what

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, EdgyFashionist, lemonnz and 1 other person
I feel bad for your sister.

Not sister, but I admit that my mom was always cute/hot/sexy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, chiefkeefsdick, chudlite and 1 other person
my brother is sexy

Because finding an 11 year old sexy is weird af lmao
I literally said I dont find her sexy but know she will be good looking when she's older

i as a übermensche can proudly say i’ve detached myself from societal norms where if i had a sister i could honestly rate her and see past preexisting social law

yeah if i had a sister and she was bad id probably blackmaill her like in the videos

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
i as a übermensche can proudly say i’ve detached myself from societal norms where if i had a sister i could honestly rate her and see past preexisting social law

yeah if i had a sister and she was bad id probably blackmaill her like in the videos
rate my mum
Skrmbillede 2023 03 22 114000

• Love it
Reactions: psychomandible

Wdym blackmail her

flirt with your sister???? my nigga that is insane
Idgaf. If I had a big booty sister I would become best friends with her. Becoming very close with her. Giving her feet rubs. And becoming more physically intimate with her through common hobbies. Making her food etc. and then I would one day stick her foot in my mouth and lick it sexually and act like it’s a joke.. then i would start slowly flirting with her and showing off my bulge more. I would tell her she’s very pretty and she’s more beautiful than Beyoncé. That’s just a rough draft but it would end in her riding my dicj

Idgaf. If I had a big booty sister I would become best friends with her. Becoming very close with her. Giving her feet rubs. And becoming more physically intimate with her through common hobbies. Making her food etc. and then I would one day stick her foot in my mouth and lick it sexually and act like it’s a joke.. then i would start slowly flirting with her and showing off my bulge more. I would tell her she’s very pretty and she’s more beautiful than Beyoncé. That’s just a rough draft but it would end in her riding my dicj
@LuckyBeast tell this nigga to log off for me