Will Bimax after MSE Widen my jaw angle?

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
Pretty thin rn cause of the extractions...
But I mean bigonial width

Attachments

• Snapchat-1319407743.jpg
    Snapchat-1319407743.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
bsso shouldnt give you wider mandible

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and RealSurgerymax
They can widen your mandible at the ramus... they did mine 3mm on each side but not sure how much you need it widened by

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and SPFromNY914
bsso shouldnt give you wider mandible
so what's the point then? I need me a wider jaw so is implants the only way?

bruhh how do u look much better on this pic than ur avi
Cause since I took that picture 5 months ago, I've been neckmaxxing,chewing+mewing+2 teeth expanders, and I've been grooming my facial hair better

No probably not.

BSSO has minimal effect on jaw angle width. I have written about conylar torquing which explains the mm or so difference which can heppen in some people, depending on the existing mandibular arc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, tyronelite and SPFromNY914
Wym cope, bro my angle is thin frfr. Maybe my cheekbones make it still look good but I'm recessed and narrow for real for real. Ma
I'm saying the bimax and the MSE ur getting is cope man

get chin wing instead for bigonial distance

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
No probably not.

BSSO has minimal effect on jaw angle width. I have written about conylar torquing which explains the mm or so difference which can heppen in some people, depending on the existing mandibular arc.
Ok yeah makes sense because tbh, I don't need a wider mandible, I just need CCW, a wider angle and much more forward growth

Last edited:
isis looking nigga. look good though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and SPFromNY914
Standard BSSO of Bimax no. But from what I have read and talked to, some surgeons are willing to mix out on the degrees of torque at the Ramus (4-5 degrees) which can give a considerable amount of bigonial width. Was talking to another user here who is getting Bimax in January and from the measurements and his consultation, he is getting a gain of about 11 mm in bigonial width. Just have to find a surgeon who is in tune with the aesthetics of moving the jaws rather than just function.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and SPFromNY914