Will Bimax make my jaw wider?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I am satistfied with my jaw wide it is just reccessed but I was wondering if Bimax would affect my jaw width?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
it kinda depends but in most cases only slightly due to it being more forward thus appearing wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 17244 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
That’s fine wheww
its actually kind of a problem of a bimax surgery that it mostly adresses recession and not jaw mass/angularity

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
thats why I will get ccwr trimax WITH ramus widening

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it depends on the cut your surgeon uses but yes it can

thats why I will get ccwr trimax WITH ramus widening
Can you explain how they would widen it? Do you have CAD? Or some kind of 3D video demonstration explaining the widening osteotomy?

• Hmm...
Can you explain how they would widen it? Do you have CAD? Or some kind of 3D video demonstration explaining the widening osteotomy?
if you have a cbct scan I suggest you chat with Dr. Pagnoni (the italian GOD). Ofc you can also have a look at my simulation if you DM me but I am not sure if thats enough info for you regarding the widening process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
if you have a cbct scan I suggest you chat with Dr. Pagnoni (the italian GOD). Ofc you can also have a look at my simulation if you DM me but I am not sure if thats enough info for you regarding the widening process
How much is Bimax with Dr.Pagnoni

• JFL
Check dms

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Can I pm you? Got my CBCT scan yesterday.
I have visited 3 dental clinics and all of them asked for referrals from a doctor for the CBCT scan should I ask Ramieri for it lol

• +1