Will Bimax (second)+ MSE-MSDO combo (first)significantly improve my whole midface?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I also have crossbite and overbite at the same time so my orthodontist is willing to give me the MSE-MSDO combo

Also, maybe this is important to mention, my nasal airways are very narrow, often I have issues with nasal breathing, it feels like my nose is clogged like when having the flu whereas I'm not sick at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Do you know how long you’ll need MSE treatment for? I thought I heard it was a fast process?

Mse + msdo wont give you any psl increase

I also have crossbite and overbite at the same time so my orthodontist is willing to give me the MSE-MSDO combo

Also, maybe this is important to mention, my nasal airways are very narrow, often I have issues with nasal breathing, it feels like my nose is clogged like when having the flu whereas I'm not sick at all.

No MSDO enlarges your chin laterally.

MSE Increases your lateral projection of your zygos and maxilla.

CCW could fix a long mid face near the lefort 1 section but it won't fix a long mid face near the lefort 3 section no doc is gonna give you lefort 3 with ccw if you find 1 pls tell me i'm all ears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Gaia262, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
No MSDO enlarges your chin laterally.

MSE Increases your lateral projection of your zygos and maxilla.

CCW could fix a long mid face near the lefort 1 section but it won't fix a long mid face near the lefort 3 section no doc is gonna give you lefort 3 with ccw if you find 1 pls tell me i'm all ears
sinn for mlf3

sinn for mlf3

Modified lefort 3 won't give you a ccw of the maxilla region either it will move it transversally forward fixing a flat nasal ridge but it won't get you what your looking for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Modified lefort 3 won't give you a ccw of the maxilla region either it will move it transversally forward fixing a flat nasal ridge but it won't get you what your looking for
You seem to know a lot. May I PM you?