will bonesmashing chin lead to brain damage.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
i do it with my head braced against the wall with my hand exerting pressure on the back of my head.

my chin should absorb the damage right? because my skull doesnt move at all- i doubt it would lead to concussions, but would like some extra reassurance.

i do it for the temporary swelling until i get my chin filler in a couple of months.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 26642
retard just use a hammer while laying down on ur bed

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
and smashing your chin against a wall wont?
? i do it with my head braced against the wall and my hand on the back of my head.

i hit with a blunt piece of metal, i dont literally launch my face unto the wall lol.

? i do it with my head braced against the wall and my hand on the back of my head.

i hit with a blunt piece of metal, i dont literally launch my face unto the wall lol.
oh im retarded nvm

i'd still lay on the bed

oh im retarded nvm

i'd still lay on the bed
i dont know

i dont think thats the way to go about it, because your head will rattle from the impact- sloshing your brain around- especially doing it with a hammer.

bonesmashing is cope unless ur like 14
i do it for the temporary swelling until i get fillers in a couple of months, i dont count on gaining anything but temporary results from it.

i do it for the temporary swelling until i get fillers in a couple of months, i dont count on gaining anything but temporary results from it.
how the fuck did u reply so fast

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 32486
bite on something big and soft like a towel or some shit to reduce the impact

just bone smash while you lay on your bed. This way the head remains immobile and the brain does not bounce against the cranium

the bluent is absorbed by the mattress itself

i do it with my head braced against the wall with my hand exerting pressure on the back of my head.

my chin should absorb the damage right? because my skull doesnt move at all- i doubt it would lead to concussions, but would like some extra reassurance.

i do it for the temporary swelling until i get my chin filler in a couple of months.
How does your routine look like?

Hidden replies / X

if you do bonesmashing you already have brain damage

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

What man does for pussy