Will Buccal Fat removal give me hollow masseters as well

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Title,
Indications and Techniques for Buccal Fat Pad Excision | Plastic Surgery Key
The Jon-Erik Hexum Fan Club & Archive
will I get a hollow masseter like this, when I get this I'm gonna tell them to get rid of 90% of my buccal fat, @Chadlite Rutherford, @RecessedPrettyboy,

the fuck are hollow masseters bro, how can a muscle be hollow

you mean hollow cheeks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, karbo, Deleted member 4416 and 12 others
When I clench my masseters my cheeks become more hollow tbh

• +1
Reactions: karbo
the fuck are hollow masseters bro, how can a muscle be hollow

you mean hollow cheeks?
oh that's what it's called, yeah will it get rid of all the inside fat
in that area, I need to get rid of all of that to relaize my Jaw full potential,
, I'm gonna try to get ridof 90% of that, get results like this
, @Chadlite Rutherford

hollow muscles theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Mongrelcel

In, I want chad jaw after leanmaxxing + buccal fat removal.

lol my cheekbones are shit yet i still have hollow cheeks
cope thread

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Indexqwer

you will get rid of the bichats/buccal fat pad. which depending on its size will give you hollow cheeks or not. the only way to know how much fat you have there before doing the surgery is an ultrasound. in theory if you got to 12% bf and didnt get hollow cheeks then taking the buccal fat pad out will 99% of times give you hollow cheeks

View attachment 670161
you will get rid of the bichats/buccal fat pad. which depending on its size will give you hollow cheeks or not. the only way to know how much fat you have there before doing the surgery is an ultrasound. in theory if you got to 12% bf and didnt get hollow cheeks then taking the buccal fat pad out will 99% of times give you hollow cheeks
@RecessedPrettyboy, how's your recovery going, have you seen the results yet, I need a taller chin to make my jaw and face look even better, I'm gonna get vertical genio as well, JonHexummaxxing or death tbh

@RecessedPrettyboy, how's your recovery going, have you seen the results yet, I need a taller chin to make my jaw and face look even better, I'm gonna get vertical genio as well, JonHexummaxxing or death tbh
my left cheek is starting to hollow and right cheek still swollen. takes usually 3 months to see final results because of the edema. its been less than 2 weeks.

I also need a taller chin/mandible. I am getting my molars extruded + genio to add height and projection. If you only need like 5mm of height then I would just get molars extruded because it brings the entire mandible down unlike genio which only brings the chin. or you can do a combination of extruding the molars + getting genio if you need more than 5mm, thats what i am doing and I need about 1.2cm of height

@RecessedPrettyboy, I saw a good result for a vertical genio not sure how many mm but it's a good result makes face look way better
Genioplasty Richmond VA | Chin Implant | Chin Augmentation Midlothian
wide jaw without tall chin is not a good look,
Jon-Erik Hexum Biography – Facts, Childhood, Family Life, Death
need a chin like this