Will chewing increase or decrease my chin height (theoretically)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Probably know I stopped chewing a while back because my jaw got to wide it’s reduced now and I don’t chew nearly as much as I used to.

but for arguments sake if I were to chew again would it increase the size of my mental is muscle this make my chin stronger or would I get a more smashed in look making it shorter

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and volcelfatcel
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12218, Atem Rah and 4 others
With your 90 degree gonial angle i'd never chew tbh. zero point to hypertrophy for your non existent gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, delusionalretard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and volcelfatcel
bro how is minox helping your hair
thinking about hopping on oral minox aswell for atleast 6 months and then switch to topicsl 2 times daily again but can you recommend oral minox? :ogre:

In theory decrease height because chewing is a compressing force for the teeth

But no it wouldnt actually decrease your chin height bc you are not a child and chewing for an hour or so is not enough for that to happen.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chintuck22, AscendingHero and 1 other person
In theory decrease height because chewing is a compressing force for the teeth

But no it wouldnt actually decrease your chin height bc you are not a child and chewing for an hour or so is not enough for that to happen.
Why would a compressive force stop height growth. What if you just chewed in the center of ur face would that cause chin height growth?