will constistant chewing reduce dorsal hump?

im chewing w incisors for a few hours a day and mewing in between when im chewing

im chewing w incisors for a few hours a day and mewing in between when im chewing
DO NOT CHEW WITH INCISORS U IDIOTIC NIGGER UR GOING TO FUCK UR TMJ CHEW ONLY WITH MOLARS FSS
IF U DO INCISOR CHEWING FOR LIKE 2 weeks ur tmj is done for NIGGER OML IDIOTIC NIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: mug
DO NOT CHEW WITH INCISORS U IDIOTIC NIGGER UR GOING TO FUCK UR TMJ CHEW ONLY WITH MOLARS FSS
IF U DO INCISOR CHEWING FOR LIKE 2 weeks ur tmj is done for NIGGER OML IDIOTIC NIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
im trying to fix my nose by rotating my maxilla... might take k2 as I heard that can widen it thus fixing nose

man I was looking up stuff and you know about chewing... im 19 will it help me with maxilla gains? and rotate it?

I heard that molar chewing makes your maxilla longer

man I was looking up stuff and you know about chewing... im 19 will it help me with maxilla gains? and rotate it?

I heard that molar chewing makes your maxilla longer
just do mewing cuz yes chewing with incisors will indeed rotate ur maxilla but at the cost of destroying ur tmjs NIGGER
Chewing molars gives u forward growth technically but its kinda downward but it defo gives maxilla gains fowardly
theres also belt pulling behind molars but u would have to keep doing it for months and it sounds dangerous ass fuck and it does give ccw rotation

• +1
im trying to fix my nose by rotating my maxilla... might take k2 as I heard that can widen it thus fixing nose
also theres nose pulling to fix this look up
@Ekil73_YT on yt and ull get nose pulling or someshit
@Ekil73_YT does nose pulling help for dorsal penile hump??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and mug
NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
im white lol

Slightly if your maxilla is rotated.

• +1
also theres nose pulling to fix this look up
@Ekil73_YT on yt and ull get nose pulling or someshit
@Ekil73_YT does nose pulling help for dorsal penile hump??
Do you know any good video for nose pulling? Or guide or something?