Will doing bonesmashing stop my puberty?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
If i bonesmash my chin and zygos will this damage the bones in a way that if puberty were to give me more growth it wouldnt work? I mainly wanna bonesmash the zygos tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
It will probalbly IQmin you, better thumbpull with zygopulls

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24444

why i stopped too, idk tbh but dont wanna risk, i can be patient, resort to bonesmashing after puberty imo

teens should just hormonemaxx and hard mew, chew

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
i really don't think it would lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
how? are u meming?

damn that wont get me bigger zygos tho

i feel like if i only bonesmash zygos it should be ok right?
ye doing it improperly can iqmin, indigenous swiss became retarded apparently ive heard, zygos is relatively safe imo, dhtmaxx promotes facial masculinisation till early 20s

Bonesmashing = cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
No obviously, in fact this is how bite stength influence your facial development from childhood (by creating microfractures leading to bone growth exactly like bonesmashing does).

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
How do you guys bone smash? Like what could you feasibly do to hit bone strong enough to induce the regrowth of it lmaooo

how? are u meming?

damn that wont get me bigger zygos tho

i feel like if i only bonesmash zygos it should be ok right?
You cannot get brain concussions if the position of the head is stable, and thus loss of IQ if you check that condition is impossible.

No it won't stop puberty

Unless you do it really hard and get lightheaded/pass out you'll be fine.

How do you guys bone smash? Like what could you feasibly do to hit bone strong enough to induce the regrowth of it lmaooo
i punched myself in the zygos so hard last night i have huge fucking bruises @curlyheadjames i think u had that too at some point? i also cried tbh but my zygos are inflamed rn they hurt but they got bigger cause t heyre bruised.

i punched myself in the zygos so hard last night i have huge fucking bruises @curlyheadjames i think u had that too at some point? i also cried tbh but my zygos are inflamed rn they hurt but they got bigger cause t heyre bruised.
yes trhis is the beggninng since i have been smashing for almost 2 years every day i have built up immunity i no longer bleed or bruise heavily and i feel amazing but i do have memory loss