Will doing cardio at the gym increase my appetite?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Does it? My appetite is dog shit tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Obviously

More calories burned the more hungry you will be, are you actually fucking retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
yeah it could a bit, but don't overdo cardio. keep it as a complementary activity to weight lifting

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1680 and TsarTsar444
Obviously

More calories burned the more hungry you will be, are you actually fucking retarded?
But thats not the point, then i would have to eat even more calories. I want to know because my maintenance in gym is 2700kcal, so 3000kcal while bulk, but my appetite is shit and it's hard to hit 3000kcal. So im wondering will slight cardio increase it, but now to the extent that i need to eat more calories because of added cardio
Obviously

But thats not the point, then i would have to eat even more calories. I want to know because my maintenance in gym is 2700kcal, so 3000kcal while bulk, but my appetite is shit and it's hard to hit 3000kcal. So im wondering will slight cardio increase it, but now to the extent that i need to eat more calories because of added cardio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Do like 20-40 min few times a week and it won't affect you much. But make sure you are counting calories to know what you're taking in.