Will double the dose of roids

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
250mg test e and 200mg deca are doing wonder but i want to take it to another level.
250mg e gave 0 side effects so I will first up the dose to 400mg to see how my estrogens react and if i am doing well i will up the dose to 500mg

Deca will stay on 200mg but will double it in the near future or up the dose to 300mg

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and ReadBooksEveryday
Hope you get horrid acne scars and irreversible organ damage

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday and ConfusedBolivian
how expensive is it, how much do you pay monthly for that if you dont mind me asking?

be patient man, my friend just recently fucked his testosterone. his body will never be able to produce test again because he was a dumbass and took way too much shit

how expensive is it, how much do you pay monthly for that if you dont mind me asking?
30 dollars for 5 weeks of test
25 dollars for the deca 5 weeks also

250mg test e and 200mg deca are doing wonder but i want to take it to another level.
250mg e gave 0 side effects so I will first up the dose to 400mg to see how my estrogens react and if i am doing well i will up the dose to 500mg

Deca will stay on 200mg but will double it in the near future or up the dose to 300mg
Be careful about the e2 bro if it gets above 100 your growth plates will be closing soon

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian