Will drinking alcohol make my face lean out

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Question sounds super autistic but I had to make it short so it’s not too long to read.

Will drinking alcohol tonight make my face lean tomorrow? I don’t really care just so as long as it’s not MORE bloated due to alcohol tomorrow.

also I’m drinking for the first time tonight with a friend in my room. Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and St. Wristcel
Is that you in the avi?

It won’t? I thought alcohol was supposed to be a diuretic?
it's also extremely high on calories and it changes how you burn fat, because your liver will be focused on breaking down the booze and not the fat, resulting in even more accumulation of whatever you eat

drink in moderation, if you do it, there will be no significant changes

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Stare
My jaw used to be round and I looked bloated. Start chewing, you will look bloated at the beginning, but over time your jaw and masseter muscle will create a taper effect making hollow cheeks. Worked for this zygoless refrigerator
079D4802 93BA 436E A9B5 DEA4DBF21E68

it should be easier for you because you seem to have good cheekbone mass. Also, cardio, cold showers, and hydration will debloat your face a huge amount.

it's also extremely high on calories and it changes how you burn fat, because your liver will be focused on breaking down the booze and not the fat, resulting in even more accumulation of whatever you eat

drink in moderation, if you do it, there will be no significant changes
What’s gonna happen to my body dude

My jaw used to be round and I looked bloated. Start chewing, you will look bloated at the beginning, but over time your jaw and masseter muscle will create a taper effect making hollow cheeks. Worked for this zygoless refrigerator
View attachment 970462

it should be easier for you because you seem to have good cheekbone mass. Also, cardio, cold showers, and hydration will debloat your face a huge amount.
Dude I look bloated because I have low set cheekbones and a vertically short jaw there’s not much more I can do

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
What’s gonna happen to my body dude
the "changes" are temporary, if the day tomorrow you keep your life as normal, you won't bloat
it takes a lot of nights of drinking to fuck up your liver, just go easy on the booze

Dude I look bloated because I have low set cheekbones and a vertically short jaw there’s not much more I can do
Johnny Depp has hollow cheeks with low set cheekbones
A8399355 FF2E 4FB0 9816 14AB1DD5A412

Chewing has been proven countless times to vertically build the ramus, don‘t lose hope

yea whenever i drink alcohol the next day i look ripped because it dries you out, but don't do too much alcohol brah it makes you stupid trust me, trussttt meeee.
Have a beer or 2 and you fine

Johnny Depp has hollow cheeks with low set cheekbones
View attachment 970464
Chewing has been proven countless times to vertically build the ramus, don‘t lose hope
You’re actually right but i that’s terrible insertions with masseters i tried it and looked way, way worse. I more need to lose facial fat in my fat pads than actually gain muscle in masseters

yea whenever i drink alcohol the next day i look ripped because it dries you out, but don't do too much alcohol brah it makes you stupid trust me, trussttt meeee.
Have a beer or 2 and you fine
Thanks brocel!

Thanks brocel!
the part looking ripped the next day is when i do huge amounts of alcohol which i wouldn't recommend

You’re actually right but i that’s terrible insertions with masseters i tried it and looked way, way worse. I more need to lose facial fat in my fat pads than actually gain muscle in masseters
That's what I thought too, part of looksmaxing is sacrificing your looks in the short term for long term improvement. If you look like shit after chewing just imagine instead you have to live your entire life looking like this. You'll really appreciate how you look after.
Chinese villager xia yuanhai who has an alien like deformed face poses for photos at home in l