2A49DDBD 0E68 499A 9598 98B457BD2504

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, bill, Rimaxtis and 4 others
yes, don't eat eggs, drink soy milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 31445, studymaxxer and 2 others
bro not eating eggs is not gonna turn you into tyson beckford, just fucking eat dude jesus christ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 123abc, N1666, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
no man first get to 10% bodyfat lol

• Love it
Reactions: Tyrone06
idk there are foods that make u bloated so j ust asking
im well versed with facial bloating , I would atrribute it to a lack of protein intake and high carb rather than eating eggs im indian so most of the pospulation here either have nikocado tier bloat or on the verge of starvation , the first case is due to high carb low protein and second case is due to no food lmao. I have pretty low carb diet for an indian and i have a little bit of gauntness to my face . One thing fat storage varies indivisually so just might happen to be the case you might hold some fat in your buccal area.

Dnrd 😀

im well versed with facial bloating , I would atrribute it to a lack of protein intake and high carb rather than eating eggs im indian so most of the pospulation here either have nikocado tier bloat or on the verge of starvation , the first case is due to high carb low protein and second case is due to no food lmao. I have pretty low carb diet for an indian and i have a little bit of gauntness to my face . One thing fat storage varies indivisually so just might happen to be the case you might hold some fat in your buccal area.

Dnrd 😀
Conclusion : you can eat eggs it will not cause bloating if you have no underlying problems.

Instead of eggs, cook everything in seed oil and u can even drink the seed oils straight from the bottle for optimal reduced bloating