Will eating soy really make me less masculine?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Ngl my whole proteins comes from soy and flesh cause I cant eat dairy due to acne. But I am scared af of becoming low t high e from soy.

@goat2x @Mohamad @AtomicBlackPill69

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, PYT and Deleted member 5912
no it's a myth

no probably not. try to avoid it to be sure though.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, poloralf and Copemaxxing
i thought it was just a meme lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6997 and Copemaxxing
U have bdd son u look good dw

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 5912
It’s a meme

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Copemaxxing
Soy has some estrogenes in it tbh idk how the body reacts tho
I did some research on it and you would have to drink a fuckton of it for it to have any influence on your hormonal profile. Like way more than you could possibly consume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Good_Little_Goy, bladeeout and 1 other person
yeah you will grow a boypucci

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Copemaxxing
I did some research on it and you would have to drink a fuckton of it for it to have any influence on your hormonal profile. Like way more than you could possibly consume
Soy has estrogens” “gynecomastia”- this is a false claim as soy doesn’t contain estrogens (cow’s milk contains plenty of mammalian estrogens which affect human body). Soy contain phytoestrogen which is a plant hormone which are relatively weak and can actually bring benefits such as lower risk of cancer.
There has been no evidence of soy disrupting sexual development in humans
If you are worried about phytoestrogen, it should be noted than phytoestrogen are not only found in soy but in other plant foods like coffee bean, apples, oats, sesame, flax seed, lentils, rice, carrots, mint, ginseng, beer and pomegranates.
Gynecomastia and soy has been related on just one single case study(scientifically weak) which reported a 60 year old man developing breast as well as sexual dysfunction after claiming he has consumed 3 litres of soy milk daily for 6 months. We don’t know the underlying medal history of the man and no proper documentation is found.
(isoflavons and phytoestrogen are powerful anti-oxidants and have positive effect on our body)
“soy affects fertility”- no evidence has been found against such a claim. Japanese and Chinese who have altered sexual development and impaired fertility consume high quantities of soy. China with a population of 1.3 billion citizens have consumed soy for over 3000 years.
It is shown in a large scale study at Boston fertility centre that soy improved birth-rates for couple undergoing fertility treatment
And also for men had no negative impact on fertility. Harvard study shows men’s soy intake has no effect on the outcome on fertility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
Soy is not "just meme" it can fuck you up if you're not Asian. The only study supposedly debunking its harmful effects was done on Japanese men, a race which has evolved to have a tolerance to soy after consuming it for many centuries.

No study has been done on non Asians, particularly European males, who are potentially most at risk by soys negative effects.

Anyone who says otherwise is either misinformed, low IQ, or brainwashed, perhaps even all 3.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, jackthenerd, Mexicanboi and 8 others
@Copemaxxing
Watch this soyman debunk it

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 5912, Ritalincell and 2 others
Yes goyim eat soy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Npcdoomer and Copemaxxing
Soy protein raises IGF-1 more than milk-based protein does (study) but soy in itself probably doesn’t

Last edited:
Soy is not "just meme" it can fuck you up if you're not Asian. The only study supposedly debunking its harmful effects was done on Japanese men, a race which has evolved to have a tolerance to soy after consuming it for many centuries.

No study has been done on non Asians, particularly European males, who are potentially most at risk by soys negative effects.

Anyone who says otherwise is either misinformed, low IQ, or brainwashed, perhaps even all 3.
How tf should I get my proteins then? Dairy even have more estrogenes than soy. I cant just eat 50kg of meat every day jfl.

How tf should I get my proteins then? Dairy even have more estrogenes than soy. I cant just eat 50kg of meat every day jfl.
What about nuts? Aren't they pretty cheap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Copemaxxing
just chug a soy milk bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 5912
400g of leaner parts of chicken, pork or beef is enough to get all your proteins for a day if you are lifting and that's like 650 to 900 calories.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I doubt this is real tbh

• +1
Nuts and legumes. Milk is more estrogenic than soy but I've heard the phytoestrogen in plants doesn't do anything to us where as mammalian estrogen from animal products does, idk though. I don't think a few blocks of tofu every week is going to do anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and Copemaxxing
Eat it son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5912
Whats with all those greycels shitposting? @Kingkellz @Master @Sergeant @her ban this kid
You cannot ban an OG bro... look at your join date, then look at mine. I might get postmogged and colormogged but you will NEVER, EVER be an OG August 2018 user like me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5912
You cannot ban an OG bro... look at your join date, then look at mine. I might get postmogged and colormogged but you will NEVER, EVER be an OG August 2018 user like me
Swallow the mog son 040318A7 C95A 485D 9B3F 7A2512437F8F

• +1
Reactions: MarriedAndLookin4Fun

tbh jfl

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Copemaxxing
Cba explaining more but yes it’s safe due to it being a selective estrogen receptor modulator; it binds to estrogen receptors which do not cause estrogenic effects in breast tissue.

Doesn’t affect serum t or e2 either

• +1
I don't know why the fuck anyone would eat soy. The soy "milk" is 2% soy and the rest is water with cancer. And you have much better protein profiles in many other foods.
Soy is for fagget vegan cucks.

I ate today 800 gr of pork, a protein shake and some nuts, 200gr of protein there, if you want to bulk just add all the shit you want until you hit your calories.

Watch this low iq cel

Eggs are half the price and it takes less than 10 minutes to cook a 20-30+ egg omelette with spinach+meat that will last you for days.

Last edited:
Yes. Thats literally where the meme comes.

• JFL
idk, i'm still in the middle of the fence on this one. it probably doesn't do shit, but i'm definitely not drinking that

Soy milk is actually kinda good

• +1
yes goyim eat more soy