Will enclomaphine close growth plates?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I’ve been looking into taking a moderate does of enclomaphine for a little while know however the only issue I see is while some studies find boosted testosterone can assist height growth other say it will close growth plates faster and lead to less growth over all. Boosting my test will help me with a lot of things but will it put my height at risk?

you'll close your shit in a week on enclo lmao. its over if you're young and low test

• JFL
Reactions: jacobthrows
you'll close your shit in a week on enclo lmao. its over if you're young and low test
Don’t even know my levels was going to get them tested this week but he seen studies where people took this and continued to grow as normal

high test = high estro
The body aromatases the testosterone it does not use. Estro causes growth plate closure, you need inhib aromotase while using test

high test = high estro
The body aromatases the testosterone it does not use. Estro causes growth plate closure, you need inhib aromotase while using test
What ai do you recommend that doesn’t have a lot of side effects since I was looking into this but several studies found that taking enclo didn’t substantially effect estrogen however it isn’t heavily researched

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
What ai do you recommend that doesn’t have a lot of side effects since I was looking into this but several studies found that taking enclo didn’t substantially effect estrogen however it isn’t heavily researched
i dont have deep knowledge about AI's but im using aromasin rn. They say you can increase ur test with Ai's but im not sure

Aromasin, because it is a suicide inhibitor, means that it kills the aromatase enzyme completely, which means that there is no estrogen rebound.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2008Looksmaxxer
Aromasin, because it is a suicide inhibitor, means that it kills the aromatase enzyme completely, which means that there is no estrogen rebound.
how long untill these enzymes regenerate after you stop taking AI