Will fixing my Single Tooth Anterior cross bite fix my jaw asymmetry ?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

bones are law
I have a single tooth anterior cross bite which means literally one maxillary tooth sits behind my cuspid and it’s bad enough to shift my midline by about 2mm which then causes asymmetry and the inverted filter cooks me hard
Although saying that, im not sure if it’s masseter asymmetry as I think my right side is bigger than the left side .

Also, according to numerous websites , anterior cross bite is due to teeth misalignment issues and is NOT jaw related and this gives me hope it’s not cranial Jfl and need surgery .

Wtf can I do to improve the symmetry, I’m coping right now with I’ve skated HTB’s in the past with the asymmetry but when I look me at the inverted filter it’s brutal .
Saying this it could also be facially muscled related as such as temporal and master and that big fucking one in your neck that pulls it down .

Also all my other teeth have occluded just fine it’s just this fucking tooth because my baby tooth didn’t want to fall out in time and my dentist extracted it too late 😞

Relaxed, my jaw sits perfectly aligned with my midline and when I clench , eat it shifts 2mm to the right , the side in which my crossbite is on.
I really don’t want to spend £2,000 on a dental jew company that just wants to probably fuck my maxilla up so might just take up myofunctional therapy whatever the fuck that is

I’ve seen extreme cases of crossbites / jaw asymmetry and they have been fixed without jaw surgery and purely orthodontic work so it’s life fuel .

It doesn’t effect me too much it just makes me want to rope when I see myself inverted I want perfect symmetry

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_5686.png
    IMG_5686.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5685.png
    IMG_5685.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
You should fix it anyway if you ever want a girlfriend or something’s

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Jfl why are people viewing but not replying plz reply

only u can see the difference inverted. the only way to truly see it for someone is to continuously keep flipping the picture. and even then, it doesnt really matter anyways since if you dont have any crazy visual asymmetry, you will be fine.

• +1
only u can see the difference inverted. the only way to truly see it for someone is to continuously keep flipping the picture. and even then, it doesnt really matter anyways since if you dont have any crazy visual asymmetry, you will be fine.
I know my symmetry isn’t crazy , doesn’t stop me from pulling so it can’t be that bad .
But, still drives me nuts.
Appreciate it though

I know my symmetry isn’t crazy , doesn’t stop me from pulling so it can’t be that bad .
But, still drives me nuts.
Appreciate it though
yeah, we all have that chief. malocclusions, however, should be fixed either way, so get it done bhai

• +1
yeah, we all have that chief. malocclusions, however, should be fixed either way, so get it done bhai
£2,000 for a single tooth is fucking crazy man what is it with this Jewish dentists.
All my other teeth have occluded fine, my dentist said my bites fine and if I fixed it it would be for aesthetic reasons

I’m thankful that I don’t have jaw asymmetry but I got nerfed and got eye asymmetry:kys: